PDA

View Full Version : "JYNXED".....today's ride.....

"BLAHH"300!!
03-15-2003, 05:31 PM
....man we had a perfect day planned, but it turned out anything but.
night before last we all planned a ride.all close freinds, 8 bikes, all doubled with our chics, another groupe had a crawfish boil planned at our riding spot. a full day of riding. wake at 8:00 meet at 9:00, crawfish and ride at 10:00--dark.
two 4wd's were going to hitch trailers, and haul people without quads, and cooler's chairs, a tarp all that jazz.
everyone was stoked, and we weren't drunk when we made the plans so we figured it all good.

well this is how it turned out.
. 8:00 freind snapped his oil filter cover bolt deep in his case (400ex)
. guys truck wouldn't start, he was going to pick up a 3 wheeler he had just bought.
. half were asleep, other half were undecided.
. 1 was too lazy to load his quad didn't come.
. no chics came "i'll go if you go,".."is she going"..i'm not ganna be the only girl...blahh blahh..."
. the c-fish party ended up being another freinds c-fish stand down the road from our spot, (charging $3.00 a lb. thats high)
. it was sloppy sticky muddy. (river just went down)
. i let a freind ride my B-bear, and he sunk it. (we fixed it but it sucked pullling it out. only 4wd there, only help was a 220)
. the 3-wheeler the guy bought, was a 185, with 23's on it..wait...one 23" rear, and one 20" rear, all three were differnat treads, (rawhide, knoby, eyeforget) smoked like a misquto truck, and leaked oil everywhere, guy wants $100 for it. let him test it out for a day, and it blew (really it wassn't his fault, just wasted)
i rode for a bit. it sounded like a 2 stroke. no joke (ping ping ping)i snapped a chian, (i'm a pro and had a spare :mad: )
we did get the 400 fixed too, drilled and tapped new threads. (temp fix)
rode up to the store to get beer, and rednecks hasseld us about our bikes (let me ride..you a punk..they came close to what they deserved)
...everyone kept getting stuck, i hate mud man, i got a fdsa bed sheet wraped tight around my sprokett hub..took forever to get that out.
..30 minutes to sundown..."top off your tanks lets make one last ride through the trails before we go"...we do...everyone gets stuck, i got stuck in wet leaves, and twigs!! get back to the trucks after that and bamm...there come's the deputy.
we've rode this same spot, for the last 3 years no problems. today the guy decides to call the po-po...(nothing happend, he thought the guy was a jerk, and let us all go with a warning. but still)
we load up for home...every car wash is full wouldn't you know it..
we finally get home, and look at my bike.
MY fdsh REAR FENDER'S AND SEAT BLEW OFF ON THE WAY HOME!!!
DSAFFDSA...SUXX....
went back to find em'..no luck...it's the interstate...someone had to have picked them up. who would want my fenders...there aren't any. i just want my foam, and seat plastic. keep the rest.

i go in, i'm tired, i'm pissed, i heat up some beef stew and my mom freaks, she had cooked all day...just something else.

does anything like this ever happen to you guys.?
in the end, it was 300ex, 400ex, big bear, 220, 185 trike, 110 trike. in our click...there were also 2 kids, one on a 2wd utility, and 1 on a 250ex..(smoked his ***) thier dad followed them around in the family car. haha...too funny man
we got another ride planned tomarrow, but i don't have a seat and my pipe is ganna burn me so i don't think i can go...SUXX!!

sorry so long, i had to vent.

racin 400
03-15-2003, 05:39 PM
how good did ur friends 110 trike ride i have 1 i am building and i am soo pissed at it i am about ready to say with the hell wit it.He want any parts?

CHAUNCY
03-15-2003, 05:58 PM
WOW, thats a whole lotta bad luck.

toby400ex
03-15-2003, 06:31 PM
wow, that duz suck
:D

CowsBitePeople
03-16-2003, 03:31 AM
Wow that Sucks!! I dont know what i would do if that happend to me if i lost my seat and fenders....Damn

MaTT....

phatswinn
03-16-2003, 05:38 AM
oh well ***** happens, next ride will go better, it always does