03-15-2003, 05:29 PM
more

Moto92
03-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Cool, looks like the track was in good shape
wish I could say that around here :mad:

QuadJunkies
03-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Seven, how was the track today??who all did you meet up with?looks like you had a good day of riding.. Troy went to weiser and finally got the predator broke in..:) cool pics.;)

seven
03-16-2003, 01:21 AM
The track was in about the same shape as when you were up there. The guy on the R just got a ESR 330 kit on his quad so we had to go check it out. That thing is way fast. He would pull my friends ported with toomey pipes banshee in a drag race. We spent some time on the other track to but the jumps are still too soft to do yet. They are heading to the Glenns Fairy track today to race. If its not raining i am going to get some pics of the race.

QuadJunkies
03-16-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by seven
The track was in about the same shape as when you were up there. The guy on the R just got a ESR 330 kit on his quad so we had to go check it out. That thing is way fast. He would pull my friends ported with toomey pipes banshee in a drag race. We spent some time on the other track to but the jumps are still too soft to do yet. They are heading to the Glenns Fairy track today to race. If its not raining i am going to get some pics of the race. Cool, I would like to see the race, Shane called and wanted Troy to give it a try today, but decided not this week, maybe the next one..So did the Guy on the R do his own work, or who done it for him?I hear Pats Daughter is spankin all of them out there..:p