PDA

View Full Version : Class limit is 96cc what is best???

scanno
03-21-2013, 09:04 PM
In TQRA there are 2 classes that have a 96cc limit everyone is running 2 fast engines and everyone is fast, we are just about to age out if 70cc class so I will have a built bike I could pull the engine out of and try a different route if there was a better option than the 2 fast. I have a 2nd Mach 1 pipe for the 2 fast is there a setup that makes more power that the pipe will work with? What makes great power? And I will still have the 90 for the nats we can make..

asadad00
03-22-2013, 07:09 AM
Polini and R/T both have 95cc engines now, I have not seen them run but we all know how good an r/t 70 runs so an r/t 95 has got to be a beast, 95cc is not legal here but I would like to try a 95 sounds like fun. I have the new 2fast 89.9cc with mach-1 pipe and I can tell you first hand... can't imagine how anything could be faster than that.

I don't think the mach-1 pipe for a 2fast will fit on the R/T or Polini you may want to check that out first, marc st hot quads can tell you for sure what it will fit on.

hotquads1
03-22-2013, 08:18 AM
asadad00 is correct the polini evo-4 and S-6 R/t 94cc kits require a special pipe(IT IS AVAILABLE THROUGH MACH-1) with different bend in the head tube, but the "Mach-1 pipe for a 2fast" would need alot of modification to fit.

I guess this would be a good time to make an announcment to the loyal racers here on the forum; scanno" your timing is perfect because our new 94cc 2fast kit is about done I haven't mentioned this before so now its out there. Testing is complete and I will have the first couple of kits available soon. "NOT LEGAL FOR ANY 90CC CLASSES". If you would like to be one of the first to do some ground testing with the new kit call me 334-705-0084

Marc

hotquads1
04-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Ok guys,
I told you last month about the new 94cc 2Fast kits, we only had dyno data and preliminary testing but now they are on the ground and now that questions are stirring here is an update . In the dirt and on the dragstrip the results are great with condsiderable increase in torque, we have also found the 94cc kit works very well with the existing Mach-1 exhaust so no need to change your pipe. Keep in mind its"not" legal for 90cc classes.

thequadfather+2
04-21-2013, 07:30 AM
"Keep in mind its legal for 90cc classes."

Everyone just remember that you heard it here from Marc...:devil: :D :D

hotquads1
04-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
"Keep in mind its legal for 90cc classes."

Everyone just remember that you heard it here from Marc...:devil: :D :D
ooops! "NOT"

thanks Bruce.