PDA

View Full Version : 50cc open who is running this new class

t.hale17
03-15-2013, 06:46 AM
I would love to know who all is planning on running this class? I would love to see top runners from CVT class and SS class to battle. I love close racing!
Logan Hale #17 DRR
Lucas Dunning #171 DRR (may change his second class to a 70cc class).

LET'S GO RACIN!!!!

jake55
03-15-2013, 07:04 AM
would love to run this class. but.....................................

jakes kinda big to trick folks into thinking he's an 8 year old :blah:

RCR_531
03-18-2013, 07:42 PM
I am going to put Bryce in it but expecting much out of him at this First round. Taking Rob's advice and enjoy the Root River party. See ya all soon Rodney

jake55
03-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by RCR_531
I am going to put Bryce in it but expecting much out of him at this First round. Taking Rob's advice and enjoy the Root River party. See ya all soon Rodney

:D

edwardsp&b
03-19-2013, 09:31 AM
You boys better bring your rain gear........Looks to be a nasty/rainy weekend. If its nasty, were not racing.....I will just hang out, drink a few and watch all you guys running around crazy waterproofing quads!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Bryan

jay-r
03-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Edwards, don't you have some pull with the weatherman down there to change this forecast. Doesnt look good right now.

edwardsp&b
03-19-2013, 11:49 AM
We have always loved the track there, but that backstretch will get muddy quick.....if rained a couple of inches last night, if it rains like its supposed to Friday its gonna be a looonngg weekend for some. Last time we were there after it had rained two days earlier I paid 20.00 for Ben to ride a half lap. It ought to be fun to watch though!!!

And no, my wife and kids don't listen to me....I'm sure the weatherman wont either. Lol

jay-r
03-19-2013, 12:19 PM
2 inches last night! You are full of good news. Lol. Thanks for the heads up.

hwf-racing
03-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
We have always loved the track there, but that backstretch will get muddy quick.....if rained a couple of inches last night, if it rains like its supposed to Friday its gonna be a looonngg weekend for some. Last time we were there after it had rained two days earlier I paid 20.00 for Ben to ride a half lap. It ought to be fun to watch though!!!

And no, my wife and kids don't listen to me....I'm sure the weatherman wont either. Lol sounds like my household:D

RCR_531
03-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Logan.Lucas and Jake all did great in the mud. Wish I could have gotten Bryce out there but his head was not right after the crash. He was so ready to race and was riding good too. See ya all at Round 2