PDA

View Full Version : Body Armor/Neck Braces combo - HELP!

platinum350
03-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Hey guys, I'm driving myself nuts with trying to get some really good protection and want to see if anyone could help me out.

I'm looking for something that offers very good, solid protection....not just a "roost deflector." I went out and bought the Fox Titan Sport coat & EVS R4 neck brace. The Titan offers a ton of protection and the neck brace seems like it'll serve it's purpose quite well and yea I know it's not a Leatt :ermm:

Anyway, problem I'm having is I don't think they're compatible like the guy who sold it to me said it was. The neck brace requires straps (one down the back which then goes around the waist and back up to the brace in the front) to keep it in place and from moving around.

The problem I run into is I can basically make the two work together by putting the armor suit on, then the neck brace but can't fit a jersey around the neck brace.

Anyone know of any other options that work well?

bbender85
03-15-2013, 08:17 AM
i've worn just my neck brace w/o the roost protector before and it was fine with no straps IMO... not sure if the EVS sits like a Leatt.