PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Atvgalaxy!

bluegizmo83
03-13-2013, 02:22 PM
I recommend avoiding ATVGALAXY, do not due business with them.

I purchased and paid for an item from them through E-Bay on Wednesday March 6th. On Friday March 8th both Ebay and Paypal still showed that my item had not been shipped yet, so I sent them a message through ebay asking if my order had been shipped yet. I got a very short reply from them that same day that said, and I quote, "yes, shipped". I sent them a reply asking for the tracking number and never got a responds. So after waiting a few more days, and ebay still showing it had not been shipped, I called them on Tuesday March 12th. First call, they said the lady who handles that product was on the other line so they took my name and number down and said she would call be right back. Two hours later, no call back, so I called them again. I got the SAME responds, they took down my number and said they would call me back.... Well they NEVER called back and could not even give me a straight answer as to if my order had even shipped or not! Well I checked my ebay again late Tuesday night and WOW they just posted a tracking number! SO, they lied to me on Friday when they sent me a message through ebay saying "yes, shipped", they never returned my calls, and it took them a WEEK to ship out my order and it probably would have taken even longer if I had not hassled them so much! ATVGALAXY also has a HUGE number of negative and neutral feedback on ebay from customers having the same issues as I've had and even worse things like wrong products and broken items!

Just thought I would share with everyone, so be cautious if your plan to do business with ATVGALAXY.

Justin #126
03-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Bummer. Guess I have been fortunate. I have never had a problem with them but I have seen the feedback with issues such as yours.

bluegizmo83
03-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Justin #126
Bummer. Guess I have been fortunate. I have never had a problem with them but I have seen the feedback with issues such as yours.

Yeah there seem to be a good percentage of people who don't have issues with they're orders, but if you do happen to have an issue with an order, they're customer service is the worst I've ever experienced!

I didn't look closely at they're feedback on ebay before I made my purchase, but now that I have, its definitely more than a random occurrence that they have issues. In the last 30 days they're feedback shows as 2235 Positive, 46 Neutral, 39 Negative... Thats definitely more than the occasional random order issue.

CJM
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM
never had an issue, but I have only gotten a few parts from them over the years. I honestly done like thier prices or descriptions as usually they are lacking and I can find it cheaper elsewhere.

JOHNDOE83
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Dont blame atvgalaxy.

Ive delt with them before and many times, its not them its the post office, ups, fedex.

Companys that ship alot of stuff sometimes use the pick up/delivery option, thats when fedex or ups will come pick up the package, bring it to ups then process it and ship it out.

This procedure could take up to a week depending on when the order was placed, when it was received, when it was picked up, when it arrived at ups...etc.

Anything after 5 oclock will not be touched till the next day and then it will be late the next day when its touched again.

These factors work sometimes and sometimes they dont, in this case apparently you got shafted by the shipping company.

Sorry but its the Ebay/post office way.

keep in mind time zones are different also, this can easily screw your shipping dates.

bluegizmo83
03-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by JOHNDOE83
Dont blame atvgalaxy.

Ive delt with them before and many times, its not them its the post office, ups, fedex.

Companys that ship alot of stuff sometimes use the pick up/delivery option, thats when fedex or ups will come pick up the package, bring it to ups then process it and ship it out.

This procedure could take up to a week depending on when the order was placed, when it was received, when it was picked up, when it arrived at ups...etc.

Anything after 5 oclock will not be touched till the next day and then it will be late the next day when its touched again.

These factors work sometimes and sometimes they dont, in this case apparently you got shafted by the shipping company.

Sorry but its the Ebay/post office way.

keep in mind time zones are different also, this can easily screw your shipping dates.

No this was entirely on ATVGALAXY's end, they never even processed my order until 6 days after I paid for it. The tracking number was not generated until late Tuesday evening. USPS has had nothing to do with my order until today when they received the electronic information when ATVGALAXY generated the label/tracking number. And the late processing of my order isn't even my biggest complaint. I understand sometimes orders fulfillment can misplace an order slip or something which would cause a slight delay. My biggest issue with them is that after I realized there was an issue and ai tried to contact them by email and phone, they're customer service was ridiculously horrible.

ben300
03-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by bluegizmo83
No this was entirely on ATVGALAXY's end, they never even processed my order until 6 days after I paid for it. The tracking number was not generated until late Tuesday evening. USPS has had nothing to do with my order until today when they received the electronic information when ATVGALAXY generated the label/tracking number. And the late processing of my order isn't even my biggest complaint. I understand sometimes orders fulfillment can misplace an order slip or something which would cause a slight delay. My biggest issue with them is that after I realized there was an issue and ai tried to contact them by email and phone, they're customer service was ridiculously horrible.

ive never had a problem with atvgalaxy and i have ordered from them on a few occasions. while their customer service is terrible if you try to communicate with them through ebay, i have never had a problem with them when speaking to them in person.

what probably happened to you, and your impatient, is that the part was "drop shipped"...this is where they list the product as in stock, but they actually order it directly from the manufacturer...sometimes this can take some time for the manufacturer to process the information and then ship it.....what did you order? they sell a lot of mass quantity ****....i bet thats what happened

bluegizmo83
03-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ben300
ive never had a problem with atvgalaxy and i have ordered from them on a few occasions. while their customer service is terrible if you try to communicate with them through ebay, i have never had a problem with them when speaking to them in person.

what probably happened to you, and your impatient, is that the part was "drop shipped"...this is where they list the product as in stock, but they actually order it directly from the manufacturer...sometimes this can take some time for the manufacturer to process the information and then ship it.....what did you order? they sell a lot of mass quantity ****....i bet thats what happened

Yeah i could understand if it was drop shipped. I order a Streamline Steering Stabilizer. But the communication was the biggest issue, by email AND phone. I called then twice and both times they had to transfer me to someone else who was either busy or wasn't there so they took down my phone number, twice, and said the person would call me back, and I never got a call back... And its not just me, if you go on ebay and look at they're 39 negative feedbacks in the last 30 days, they are all due to problems with misplaced orders and bad communication.

ben300
03-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by bluegizmo83
Yeah i could understand if it was drop shipped. I order a Streamline Steering Stabilizer. But the communication was the biggest issue, by email AND phone. I called then twice and both times they had to transfer me to someone else who was either busy or wasn't there so they took down my phone number, twice, and said the person would call me back, and I never got a call back... And its not just me, if you go on ebay and look at they're 39 negative feedbacks in the last 30 days, they are all due to problems with misplaced orders and bad communication.

Ya, they probably got 2000 something positive feed backs in the same period.... That's such a small percentage

Not ragging, but you should have spent $20-$30 more and got the CCP puck style

Baxter
03-27-2013, 07:04 PM
I have used ATV Galaxy since 2004. I live in the UK so prices are alot differant to what you guys pay in the US. All I would say is without Atv Galaxy , I could never afford to race atv's or chase my dream. Matt is someone that helps me out , so I'm going to tell you , I disagree with you're statement.

ben300
03-27-2013, 07:50 PM
he was just waaaaaayyyy to impatient and expected the stuff at his door the next day

bluegizmo83
03-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ben300
he was just waaaaaayyyy to impatient and expected the stuff at his door the next day

No, not at all... What I EXPECTED was decent customer service and at least a somewhat timely delivery. Not a 5 day handling time (plus two days for delivery which was great, thanks to USPS), and non existent customer service. I emailed them several times through they're ebay account over the course of 3 days and got exactly ZERO responses. It wasn't until I actually called them they I got any sort of customer service and even that wasn't very good customer service... Thats all I'm saying. I'm sure the majority of they're customers never need to get ahold of them for customer service reasons so its not a big deal to them, and maybe most people are aware that atvgalaxy doesn't actually stock the parts they sell, after you pay they have the supplier ship the item to them first and then they ship it to you, I however was not aware of this as this was my first transaction with them.

Thumpin440ex
03-27-2013, 08:29 PM
I thought they use to state in there shipping info that it could be a week before items were processed, because alot of there items are drop shipped. You have to weight the options out. 1 there prices are hard to beat which is why you prob went there to start with. Orders get shipped as fast as they get pulled. **** happens. I have had good luck with them when buying parts for many years. Guess every one can't be satisfied. Based on there volume of sales and their feedback rating of almost 99% I would say they are a good store for the most part.. Sucks in your case but wouldn't stop me from buying from them..

John