PDA

View Full Version : Any1 from maryland got riding area's????

DoPeExRiDeR20
03-15-2003, 02:01 PM
I live in hagerstown maryland and i am a member to a club w/ 500 acers of wooded area tht i ride on w/ sum friends but im starting mx and i need some more places to ride.... help me out if u can.... thnx

Honda5
03-23-2003, 07:24 AM
You should be close to Breezewood. It is a proving ground in PA. We are planning on going there this summer. Check it out, and let us know. The only other place is The Tracks in Easton, MD but that is on the eastern shore.

CR125Rider
03-25-2003, 09:40 AM
i live on the eastern shore, and i usually go riding up in a gravel pit up in Preston. its pretty nice, just an old abandoned gravel pit, but usually theres a lot of people down there, they mostly just drag race, and there are a few jumps. but that track in easton is expensive, it's 40$ a day, i've been there once, and its pretty nice, just too high of a price. it'd be an all day thing to go there.

DoPeExRiDeR20
03-25-2003, 12:46 PM
yeah im going to breezewood a lot times this summer..... maybe u all will see me rippin it up there...lol, i doubt it but.... thnx for your help, i live in hagerstown MD so i was just trying to find somehting close....thnx

Dirty400ex
05-25-2003, 02:24 PM
CR125Rider, would you tell me where the gravel pits are in Preston? I'm moving to Easton this summer and I really need to find out where I can ride. The Landing MX is way too expensive, at $40 a day. And you have to be off the track by 2:30pm. 2:30????? WTF?

Oh, and is it a legal area? Or do they get bothered by the police?
(I don't wanna get in trouble, as I am the police!:D )

Pappy
05-25-2003, 02:46 PM
the landing is cool....breezewood is ok...a bit on the ruff side but better then runnin from the cops:cool:

here is a shot from the landing

Delaware152
05-26-2003, 08:55 AM
If you want to ride MX you should check out
Middleford MX. It's in Seaford DE about 30
minutes from Easton. Cost is $20 from 11-4.
The track is always groomed. Let me know
if you want any more info.