PDA

View Full Version : JS7 Video

motofreak2772
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I made this js7 tribute video. Check it out. I'm not a pro editor or anything I just kind of threw this together. It was fun playing around with it and I'm happy with how it turned out. Let me know what you guys think. And thanks for watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aR5mbiqymM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5aR5mbiqymM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LTR450_#67
03-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Nicely done Awsome! Seeing some of the clips of him battling RC4 was great.

wickestangwv
03-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Nice video I part of the video where he was a kid.

quad2xtreme
03-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Really great video! I have an attention span of about 30 seconds but was glued to every second of this video.

/Jon

motofreak2772
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback!

madskrillz2
03-05-2013, 04:34 PM
It was so awesome to get to see that first win of the season in person. Now only if he can keep it up. Supposedly he is still going to try and make outdoors. As a side note, I still don't understand how he has always hit the ground like he does and usually walk away with nothing broken.

beastlywarrior
03-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
It was so awesome to get to see that first win of the season in person. Now only if he can keep it up. Supposedly he is still going to try and make outdoors. As a side note, I still don't understand how he has always hit the ground like he does and usually walk away with nothing broken.
Because he's used to it:eek:

KKiowaTJ
03-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Great vid. I think hes alot more humble now and as long as he finishes seems to be on his mind now. Cant win then all, But he did break alot of records and changed the style of sx/mx scrub riding.

He knows how to take a fall, Kinda goes with the program if you wan to be that fast. Look at RV#2, Its catching up, He has went down how many times now? VS. JS is a main?

That or he gets away with a cheat pass. Not like he wouldnt have passed very soon, But to cheat to do it is pretty low on a flag, Im not a big RV fan after than. Plain stupid and he should have known, They are pro's, To play it safe.