PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Exriders T-shirt

Ryan
03-15-2003, 06:08 AM
With deals like this you can't let it slip away. I just purchased my exriders shirt for $5 :eek2: .

For any of you who havn't bought one yet, for $5 you can't go wrong. GO OUT AND BUY ONE! :)

Ben, If you do happen to make another exriders shirt, i'll be sure to buy one. Good luck selling them :cool: .

AtvMxRider
03-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Ryan

Ben, If you do happen to make another exriders shirt, i'll be sure to buy one. Good luck selling them :cool: .

I don't think that is going to happen...... nobody is buying these. By buying a shirt people you are helping out the site. So buy buy buy.;)

DMH
03-15-2003, 07:30 AM
Just ordered mine!:D

Ryan
03-15-2003, 07:42 AM
Yeah the shirts didn't sell so well so I guess there probably won't be any new designs anytime soon.

BornOnFire
03-15-2003, 07:56 AM
IMO the shirts would sell better if they didn't have a date on them. Why "Winter '03"?? :huh

To me, it seems that the shirt would quickly go out of date and loose it's luster as soon as '04 came around.

I think the design is awesome but the "Dated" look is not fashionable. Regardless, I will buy one to support the site. Peace.

Tommy 17
03-15-2003, 08:07 AM
just ordered 2!!! one for me one for derek... 5$ u can't beat that deal... was like 18 something shipped thats cheaper then one fox shirt!!!

AlaskaSpeed
03-15-2003, 08:11 AM
With deals like this you can't let it slip away. I just purchased my exriders shirt for $5 :eek2: .

For any of you who havn't bought one yet, for $5 you can't go wrong. GO OUT AND BUY ONE! :)

Well, as the late Chris Farley used to say; "lad ee f'n da"......You bought a shirt after Ben decided to take a big loss on them for 5 bucks. I dare ya to buy a long sleeved shirt at full price....:rolleyes:

All you punks talk a great game, "I'm addicted to EXriders" and "I don't know what I would do if EXriders wasn't here" and my favorite...."Ben, what is wrong with the site?". Why don't you back the addiction and love for the site up with some support? Whomever isn't an EXriders Patron should go just be ashamed...........JIM

Ryan
03-15-2003, 09:23 AM
AlaskaSpeed, I could really care less if I didn't have that little Patron under my name. At $25, I didn't think it was worth it to buy a shirt period. I was also not crazy about the design. But now for $5 I will buy a shirt.

You can't expect everyone to go drop everything and go buy a shirt that some of us didn't really need. This is how I feel about it. I'd be glad to go buy a shirt and support the site but, like I said, I wasn't to impressed with the design and paying $25 for a shirt.

AlaskaSpeed
03-15-2003, 09:25 AM
AlaskaSpeed, I could really care less if I didn't have that little Patron under my name. At $25, I didn't think it was worth it to buy a shirt period. I was also not crazy about the design. But now for $5 I will buy a shirt.

You can't expect everyone to go drop everything and go buy a shirt that some of us didn't really need. This is how I feel about it. I'd be glad to go buy a shirt and support the site but, like I said, I wasn't to impressed with the design and paying $25 for a shirt.

Well...should I start a thread each time I spend 5 bucks? :huh

Ben
03-15-2003, 09:28 AM
Calm down guys - buy the shirts if you like them and help support us. If you don't like them or don't want to support us, don't buy one, you aren't going to hurt my feelings. :) I just need to move them :p If they don't all sell I will not make a shirt this summer because I won't be able to justify the financial risk ;)

Ben

Team Outlaw #34
03-15-2003, 09:29 AM
hey ben how much shirts did you sell before this special price? (by the way i'm buyin a shirt and some stickers tonight)

Ryan
03-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Well...should I start a thread each time I spend 5 bucks? :huh

Im telling people to go out now and buy shirts.... If you read correctly.

Ben, I really don't think there are enough people on this site to actually make shirts. Maybe when it grows more it will work out much better for you :) . Sorry I couldn't buy a shirt earlier.

AlaskaSpeed
03-15-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Calm down guys - buy the shirts if you like them and help support us. If you don't like them or don't want to support us, don't buy one, you aren't going to hurt my feelings. :) I just need to move them :p If they don't all sell I will not make a shirt this summer because I won't be able to justify the financial risk ;)

Ben

You misunderstand spirited debate for needing to calm down? I figured you left wingers understood debate....:devil

Ben
03-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Im telling people to go out now and buy shirts.... If you read correctly.

Ben, I really don't think there are enough people on this site to actually make shirts. Maybe when it grows more it will work out much better for you :) . Sorry I couldn't buy a shirt earlier.

No biggie - we certainly have enough members to sell shirts (we have over 110,000+ individual visitors a month as well as 8,000 registered members to boot) but the shirts just weren't as popular with you guys as I was led to believe ;) I appreciate you buying a shirt now - better late than never! :D :p

Ben

Ben
03-15-2003, 09:34 AM
You misunderstand spirited debate for needing to calm down? I figured you left wingers understood debate....:devil

hehe remember that sometimes people mistake your spirited debate for attacks ;) I know you and know better however :p

Ben

Team Outlaw #34
03-15-2003, 09:34 AM
Ben how much shirts did you sell before the price got cut?

AlaskaSpeed
03-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Ben
hehe remember that sometimes people mistake your spirited debate for attacks ;) I know you and know better however :p

Ben

That's what I thought.....:D

Ben
03-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
Ben how much shirts did you sell before the price got cut?

$15 and $20 a piece

Team Outlaw #34
03-15-2003, 09:41 AM
well i mean like the amount of t shirts sold before the price cut....i was just gonna say that this was kinda like a "test run" to see how much people would buy....if you do a summer one you should take the amount of t-shirts sold before the price cut and that should be the amount of t-shirts you buy next time....lol thats confusing....

p@iNn3ck
03-15-2003, 10:19 AM
ok, I'm one of the guilty ones that has been puttin off buying a tshirt also, but hey, I just got a bike in Dec, so hasn't been that long. Anyhow, I'll rectify that now...

Ben-- what's the smallest size shirt you got??? Did you make one that will fit a 4 month old??:)

Ryan
03-15-2003, 10:25 AM
All the information on the t-shirts are in the store. I think the smallest i've seen was a small :confused: .

Glow Plug
03-15-2003, 12:21 PM
i will have to talk to my mom tommrow about browwing here credit card to order a shirt :)

and yes i will admit it i have been putting of buying a sure because of the design :o

Foxyangel0425
03-16-2003, 11:32 AM
We just ordered two shirts, i would love to have some summer ones for the race track, there are tons of ATV riders out there that with a little advertising (sp?) we can get more on this site!!

Ben--what do you think of doing like tank tops?? or maybe underpants for ladies and guys?? :D That shouldn't cost to much to make....:cool:

nacs400ex
03-16-2003, 11:40 AM
I have been putting off a shirt too because with all the Bull***** going across the border and stuff. But I am going to talk to my mom about using her credit card. But alaska, you should understand some people dont have moneytrees. I just got a new quad and I dont have the money to buy anything. Which is why I have to talk to my mom. Sorry for not having all the money in the world to spend on shirts. But I like my 400ex more than this site. So I have to get out of debt with my parents.

AlaskaSpeed
03-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
I have been putting off a shirt too because with all the Bull***** going across the border and stuff. But I am going to talk to my mom about using her credit card. But alaska, you should understand some people dont have moneytrees. I just got a new quad and I dont have the money to buy anything. Which is why I have to talk to my mom. Sorry for not having all the money in the world to spend on shirts. But I like my 400ex more than this site. So I have to get out of debt with my parents.

I forget at times that 15 or 20 bucks is all the money in the world....you'll have to excuse me:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
03-16-2003, 12:03 PM
I forget at times that 15 or 20 bucks is all the money in the world....you'll have to excuse me:rolleyes:

15 or 20 bucks is quite a bit with the exchange rate and they you have got your shipping on top of that and then that would be at least over 40 bucks cdn once you get your extange rate and $hit like that and yeah 40 bucks is alot of money to me jim, because that's another 40 bucks i could have in the banks earning me money or putting towards a new quad

TIGER72
03-16-2003, 05:44 PM
I WOULD BUY A SHIRT, BUT THAT WINTER SHIRT WAS A POOR DESIGN. HEY, I BOUGHT SOME STICKERS!!!

TIGER72
03-16-2003, 06:38 PM
OK, I LEFT MY LAST REPLY AND FELT GUILTY. I BOUGHT A SHIRT, AND SINCE I NEED A 2XL, I PAID $15.00 BUCKS FOR IT! BUT, I AM DAMN HAPPY TO SUPPORT THIS AWESOME WEBSITE! THANKS TO BEN AND ALL MODERATORS!!! AND THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE GIVEN ME GREAT ADVICE, AND COOL STUFF TO READ WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP LATE AT NIGHT!!!

nacs400ex
03-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Well when your my age any money is all the money in the world. I am not an adult and I dont have a well paying job. I get paid minimum wage. All of that money goes towards paying off my quad.

TacicalRedneck
09-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Tshirts???

chucked
09-27-2012, 05:35 PM
10 years ago

dxcody
09-27-2012, 05:52 PM
I have been looking for a long time now, and can't find any atvriders.com merchandise...

TacicalRedneck
09-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Aww

CJM
09-27-2012, 06:38 PM
The donation link would usually take you where you could purchase atvriders gear. Apparently it just links back to the main page now..

Harlen, Pappy!!!

dxcody
09-27-2012, 06:47 PM
I messaged Pappy on FB and asked him where to get stuff and he said he would ask.

QuadJunkies
09-30-2012, 09:31 AM
It would surprise me if we DIDNT still sell T-shirts . I could have sworn we still did .. Same for Calendars .

You can also subsribe to ATV Insider Magazine as its also affiliated now ... :)

CJM
09-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Donation link still takes you back to main page

jcv400ex
09-30-2012, 07:55 PM
I have one!

dxcody
09-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Guess next month I will just have to win QOTM so I can get one.... :)

fastredrider44
10-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
Guess next month I will just have to win QOTM so I can get one.... :)

You don't get anything when you win. I think that was a thing of the past. :o

dxcody
10-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh i see.. I don't know much about QOTM, I have just read the rules and mods thread.

QuadJunkies
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Wow... I have been away too long you're right.
Blingstar use to be the 1 who sponsored it. My son won once and got some decent prizes

300ex_#387
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
I won when it was blingstar but I didn't get any prizes.

mcwilly
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM
A few years ago my oldest son won QOTM and got a 'gift certificate' for $40 I think, but I dont think it was Blingstar, it was somebody else. Last year my youngest son won QOTM and we didnt win anything...no biggie though.
I've bought two ATV Riders shirts, and they've both disappeared after a few months. Pi$$es me off, they were a couple of my favorite shirts lol
We were at a local track a couple of years ago and a kid walked up to us and asked if the quad on our trailer was the one that won QOTM...that was pretty cool. :D
I hope the shirts come back, I need a new long sleeve.

EDIT: It was a gift certificate from Pro Armor....before they switched the sponsor to Blingstar.

fastredrider44
10-02-2012, 12:01 PM
It's kinda cool to still have people walk up to me because they recognized my bike or name/number something. I think my current bike blows the bike I won with out of the water, so I used it as advertisement for my sponsors and myself.