PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Wreck.....its coming.

DragonGunner
02-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Had a great time with about 20 guys in our riding area last Sunday, nice fire and cook out. This is Mark....he is the one who got his face destroyed when he went over the bars and hit his wench hook last summer...See Mark ride.....Mark is going to wreck.....lets see if the first picture will upload.

DragonGunner
02-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Its all about throttle control.....an Mark has done.....

DragonGunner
02-19-2013, 04:28 PM
He is up, wet and very cold.....hung around the fire and dried off....he was not hurt, thankfully....we had a good laugh, ate some hotdogs and brownies and did somme more riding. Good to be out of the house!!!

DragonGunner
02-19-2013, 04:33 PM
We are still trying to figure how he did it, not much of a bank....just got on the gas, got the front end up and slid.......its always funny when it happens to someone else isn't it....even Mark had to laugh.

KKiowaTJ
02-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I think its time Mark took up another hobby, Quads just aint working out for him. Hit face on winch, Now a flop from a pen size stick. Maybe putt-putt? LOL

Thats gotta be ****ty luck or poor skils. I had a friend like that though, Flopped her three times in 10 minutes with nothing but flat land and snow around.

At least hes ok and not scared to climb back on. Could have been worse.

CJM
02-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Geez bad luck Mark!

Those utilitys can flip super easy if you apply to much throttle and pull the front up by accident.

OldGuyonaQuad
02-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Since this thread has turned into a Marc roast let us not forget "Marc's first coal hill"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DaE5Q41eaY

CJM
02-19-2013, 07:45 PM
I already posted it today in another thread lol.