PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Burgard Cylce?????

Grande Huevos
02-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Just wondering if anybody els has had issues with burgard cycle?? I called about 10 times over a 2 week period and left 3 voice mails before I gave up. A week after that I recieved a call from this guy at 9:30 at night I assume its a one man show? But anyways I ordered a steering stem and he said hed get it right out so id have it by the end of the week. Well needless to say it didnt come, so I was patient and waited another full week and no stem. I tried calling this guy 4 or 5 times and left 2 more voicmails over the next couple days politly asking what was going on with my stem and I never got a reply. I checked my account and it showed that my $215 was coming out in a few days so I figured id wait it out and see what happens. well the money was withdrawn on the 7th and I still have not seen my stem !!! I called him this morning and left another voice mail asking for a call back or even a text with my tracking number and of course I havnt recieved either. Its been three and half weeks now since I ordered this, I didnt know if this was the norm for this guy or what?? I thought id share this in case sombody els is thinking about doing buissness with them you might think twice especially if your in a hurry.

honda250xrider
02-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I have seen several of these threads throughout the years with Burgard. It appears to be the norm unfortunately

dustinshuler
02-14-2013, 07:49 PM
I can tell you from first hand experience that Izzy BUrgard is shady as hell! Several years ago the same thing happened to me and I promised him the next time I came to pa to race that I'd travel the extra miles to kick his ***. Would you believe that my parts showed up the next week? Lol

fx4pitrone
02-14-2013, 08:25 PM
If I had a dime for every thread I've read about terrible customer service from Burgard.... man I would have one pimped out bike!

04450r
02-14-2013, 08:38 PM
And if they actually send your stuff out their still usually an issue of some sort. I have ordered steering stems from him 3 times. One time he charged me for 2 of them,one time he didnt send the bushing,and the last time he sent me 2 stems and only charged me for one..

jwags13
02-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Ordered and paid for a set of nerfs with heel guards for my 250r almost 2 years ago. Still havent seen the nerfs or my money back.

atvmxr
02-15-2013, 07:16 AM
I ordered a stem from him and recieved it about 4 months later after I dont know how many phone calls... this was in 1998

Grande Huevos
02-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Well f### I wish I would have made a post before I ordered !! Because if I would have read this first I never would have bought anything. I should of went with my gut feeling after it took over 2 weeks to get ahold of him....How does a P.O.S like this stay in buissnes??

Grande Huevos
02-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Well I filed a dispute with my bank today so they are taking care of it. I will either have my stem or my money within the next two weeks. Apparently you have 60 days to do so after a purchase if you have a problem such as this. What a Joker this guy is!!!

jerorski
02-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Yea, i seen alot of people in the past that had the same issue, i've been to his shop a couple years back, its a huge pole building in his back yard, he had a bunch of parts hanging around but very few 250r parts made up, he makes ok stuff but doesnt seem to be very organized at all, hope you get it straightened out.