PDA

View Full Version : Bad seller Troy Werden

mohler
02-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Cant remember his user name on here just his name. Bought a trx450r off this guy about 2 months ago, it was a sopost to have a complete hinson clutch set up in. so i went an ordered a hinson cover for it, took the old one off and lookie there, all factory clutch basket and all. text him no responce. now im thinking there isnt as much done to the motor as he said either, its a stong motor but thinking it doesnt have all the stuff done that he said.
troy werden
dickson, tn
615-719-2209

quadrdr77
02-11-2013, 09:59 AM
I am sorry the quad doesnt have the hinson clutch setup like i told you it did and im even more sorry that i didnt look to see if it actually did or not before i told you it did because the guy i bought the motor from claimed it did so i took his word for it. I do have the paper work for the motor work that was done on the head as i claimed. Had this been brought to my attention 2 months ago when you did buy the quad i would've gladly made things right and bought you a hinson clutch setup for the quad. But due to the nature of the situation I have only met you one time and therefore cannot trust that it did or didnt have the clutch setup in it when you took delivery of the quad. I also have no text from you stating this issue or i would have responded. Keep in mind i know the quad market is no where near what it was but you did buy a solid 05 trx450r with houser long travel front and a walsh savior rear with pep zps shocks front and rear with many other extras for $3600! But once again too much time has passed for me to trust your word on the hinson stuff.