PDA

View Full Version : 2013 DRR Purchase's

ewweinreich
02-07-2013, 09:19 AM
I just want to give a big two thumbs up to Gary at G-Force. I have been working with him for some time now buying parts ect.

I just ordered two 2013 DRR 90's from him. He is a pleasure to work with and very patient with all the questions I had.

He even put together a package of upgraded parts to improve the performance for my specific application (riding at the dunes).

If you have any needs or questions Gary will certainly steer you in the right direction without any pressure to buy something from him

If you are in the market for a new DRR, parts or advice...give him a call!!

Thanks again Gary

02-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Yes I have done lots of business with him. They are awesome people that will help you an any way they can... Shout out from here!! Oh and I see your in Buckley, We are about a hour away. Are you just dune's or are you racing MX this year?

Abennett
02-07-2013, 03:19 PM
They are great. Gary sure helped me out bid time last season with a engine kit.

ewweinreich
02-07-2013, 06:12 PM
We just hit the dunes.... all 6 of us :)

We go a lot to Beverly in Eastern WA and all the Dunes in Oregon several times a year. In a huge learning curve with these 2 strokes !!!

Learned the hard way all the 90 4 strokes are worthless in the sand for the most part.

02-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Right on!! Beverley is a wild place and he have had are fun in southern Oregon!!! Ride safe and if you ever decide to go mx, hit me up there's lots of good racing!!