PDA

View Full Version : Drone attacks on Americans?

madskrillz2
02-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Anyone happen to see this on the news? Kinda scary how they're trying to slip stuff right under our noses.
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/04/16843014-exclusive-justice-department-memo-reveals-legal-case-for-drone-strikes-on-americans?lite&preview=true

KKiowaTJ
02-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Thats the blu gum cant tell the truth osama obama for ya. Hes a ****ing POS that needs removed any way possible. Just another crook from illionis that has no common sense. Reads from his teleprompter because hes too stupid to remember a five minute speech.

I wonder if they put the constitution on it would he notice?

Then again, Hes a ******, What cant they **** up.

ben300
02-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by KKiowaTJ
Thats the blu gum cant tell the truth osama obama for ya. Hes a ****ing POS that needs removed any way possible. Just another crook from illionis that has no common sense. Reads from his teleprompter because hes too stupid to remember a five minute speech.

I wonder if they put the constitution on it would he notice?

Then again, Hes a ******, What cant they **** up.

im not sticking up for PresBO, nor am i a support by anymeans, but this all started under bush with the Patriot act and was made worse with NDAA...........jimmy carter was ronald reagan, as reagan was bush, as bush was clinton, as clinton was bush, as bush was obama, as obama could have been romney, as obomney could have been the next guy....they're all big corporate elitest puppets.....

just saying

Ruby Soho
02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
^ nice to see a level head around here..

KKiowaTJ
02-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ben300
im not sticking up for PresBO, nor am i a support by anymeans, but this all started under bush with the Patriot act and was made worse with NDAA...........jimmy carter was ronald reagan, as reagan was bush, as bush was clinton, as clinton was bush, as bush was obama, as obama could have been romney, as obomney could have been the next guy....they're all big corporate elitest puppets.....

just saying

But hes the only idiot who has spent more than all presidents before him. He has caused us to loose our top rating. Sold us out more to china, Clintons started that but ol oblahblah has out done them.

Hes the only one who cant come up with any documents that hes american. He IS a puppet and has no idea what hes doing but spend, spend, spend and give "handouts".

I still like the "its bush's fault" How many years ago now? I don remember gas, Food, etc being this high under him.

Nor did i have to worry about my gun rights. The spook thinks hes "god" but he only a libtard dumbacrat. If you want to believe they are all puppets that the media has told you, So be it.

Thats what he wants, Mass media coverage. But its not working too well now that hes tripping on his own lies. Hes too dumb that he believes his own lies.

If you want to buy the "puppet" excuse then they got what they wanted, SHEEP.

DragonGunner
02-07-2013, 02:27 PM
The funny thing is that if Bush did this......Hillary, Reid, barry and ALL the (D) would be screaming foul !!!!!!!

I like the wording...'Suspected terrorist" even if they are American......this way they can kill you and later if you weren't a terrorist they are covered because you were just suspected.......Land of the Guilty until found innocent. Well I'm getting up on my roof now and painting a big target and the words..."Aim Here". I'm sure with my beliefs in the Constitution I am a suspect for barry and Communist comrades.

CJM
02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Its all gonna come crashing down sooner or later, always does. Just a matter when, not if.

K-Dub
02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I never dreamed I would wake up finding myself in the USSR!

LITE
02-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Please no more dreams.

440racer66
02-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ben300

just saying
agreed. there all puppets. the people that we dont vote in have and always will run this country.

slightlybent47
02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
When someone becomes an enemy of the US, it doesn’t mater, a terrorist is a terrorist, it doesn’t mater if there home grown or not. Supposedly there only attacking those that are actively planning or have carried out attacks on the US.
And there only doing it in countries that are harboring terrorist.
I say Bomb away!

TacicalRedneck
02-08-2013, 04:50 PM
1776 will be interesting

quadrcr161
02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
When someone becomes an enemy of the US, it doesn’t mater, a terrorist is a terrorist, it doesn’t mater if there home grown or not. Supposedly there only attacking those that are actively planning or have carried out attacks on the US.
And there only doing it in countries that are harboring terrorist.
I say Bomb away!

You do realize normal people are on the homeland security's list like and one who relates to the tea party, anyone who they consider as a right wing supporter. Do you think they are actually SUPPPSEDLY going after those who are actively planning attacks? Hopefully you don't trust this government,

Technically this pres and congress along with the czars and EPA are terrorist because they are an enemy of the constitution and the U.S.

EDIT: just look at the evening news regular law abiding citizens who own guns are targeted by the current administration.

CJM
02-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Like I been saying, only a matter of time till the straw the breaks the camels back happens.

madskrillz2
02-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Anyone noticed Homeland Security has been buying up all the ammo too? Been going on for awhile now but here's a recent story. http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/02/homeland-security-buying-up-all-the-ammo-2574264.html