PDA

View Full Version : 06 er carb issue leak diaphram

beck125
02-03-2013, 12:42 PM
i coudnt figure out where the fuel was coming from off my carb and with an off weekend i took it off and realized the issue. i took the tank off and looking straight down on the carb on the throttle side (right side of the carb) there is a little diaphram housing on the bottom of the carb i am not sure what this is called but as i push the throttle it sprays a SH$$$T ton of gas out of the side. i took it appart and the diaphram doesnt look bad and i put it all together hoping it would re-seal itself up but it was the same deal. So do i need to get a new spring and diaphram as well as the oring in the housing to fix this issue? even if it doesnt look bad to me..

DnB_racing
02-03-2013, 12:57 PM
that's your accelerator pump diaphragm

ya get a carb rebuild kit and do all the seals its an easy fix to do it all at once

beck125
02-03-2013, 01:03 PM
And another question the all mighty jetting question... im running a full exhaust .. quad works filter . with hole grommits in the lid.. its fine on excell through all gears no bog. but it pops on decel.. im needing a main jet starting point to work with..