PDA

View Full Version : Cobra 90 production with JB,Elka, Pep, fourplay bars

edwardsp&b
02-02-2013, 07:41 AM
I have Bens cobra up for sale too. It is a 08 cobra chassis, with a Grissom racing 90 production motor. This is the motor with the one-of-a kind cylinder. This motor pulled the holeshot and won the 2nd moto at Lorretta's 2 years ago in 90 production. Motor is brand new, and Grissom racing just went through it. Bike has the JB front end, with ball joints. Elka shocks up front. JB swinger, and a PEP shock rebuilt by Mark at Baldwin Racing. This quad is extremely fast......Bike also has ATV fourplay bars.

Ben wants to race this quad at the first round. Unless somebody wants it to race the first round, we will be on it. I can deliver the quad to Aonia, or I can meet someone halfway and deliver. The quad is at Grissom Racing right now in Tennessee right now. It could also be picked up at Grissom Racing. It does need to be looked over, and dialed in before the first race. I can do that, or I can knock a few dollars off the price and you do it yourself. Price is 4000.00

Pm me and I will send pics to you via email.

Thanks Bryan

skyeryder
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
box is full redrider221@yahoo.com thanks

edwardsp&b
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
These are the only current pics I have. The whole bike is at Grissom Racing. These pics were last year after building bike. When pics were taken bike had a 70 mod motor in it. Grissom is installing the brand new 90 motor and pipe. The pics show beadlocks on the rear, they are now DWT rolled edge wheels with maxxis 940's mounted. I will also include with the sell, a set of OMF reinforced beadlocks with brand new maxxis 940's. Bike is in good shape, the pics show a brand new bike, but the bike has been rode some. For the asking price, its well worth it.
Bryan

edwardsp&b
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
pic2

edwardsp&b
02-05-2013, 01:30 PM
pic3

edwardsp&b
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
BTW the pics show Flex bars, it now has Atv four play bars on it.
Bryan

djdfairchild
02-05-2013, 03:47 PM
can't believe this is still available. the pics should sell it quick. if i had the extra cash sitting around it would be gone already.

edwardsp&b
02-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Thanks....Ive got it priced to sell quick. It is a great quad, but needs a little TLC. BTW I just paid 1800.00 for the motor, not including pipe, carb and others I had to buy. Im taking a pretty good loss here, but ready to move on.
Bryan