PDA

View Full Version : winter x

zyoung04
01-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Who's been watching it? Our boys didn't fair so well in the freestyle with both of them taking hard hits. Caleb had a good run goin good enough for a top 3 I believe. Im ready to see best trick it should be good.

Im not complaining but it seems like they wanna know when Shaun White leans over to rip a fart. I watch the snow boarding some but when they talk about him every 14secs it gets old. Cuz 90% of the time hes just sitting around playing on his phone. Who cares

KingpinsEx
01-25-2013, 02:29 PM
I missed it, I don't like how they do the scheduling. They run it all together so you almost have to watch the whole thing to catch what you want. I hear you on best trick. I found out that Jackson Strong has been training with Jon Guetter for best trick, he should have some type of crazy varial or something. Quad guys are invading XGAMES one way or another!

zyoung04
01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Both wrecks were really bad espcially Calebs, but it kinda seemed like to me that those double jumps were a lil weird a lot of guys were having prob with them. They had Strong on espn last week and he was talking about trying this out but I missed most of it.

I hope the Moore bros can make full come back with no nagging problems. I can't remember which one it was but Casey Martin was there with one bros when they were down.

Just seen Caleb ended up having surgery and had a heart contusion sounds rough.

KingpinsEx
01-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Ya wish I would have caught there runs. Guess I can find them online. Seems like they don't advertise enough, especially with the time difference its a pain to catch what you want to watch. Hopefully Colten can compete in best trick. I seen they were last in freestyle. I'm waiting for speed and style right now and snowboarding it taking forever!

ryan243
01-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Colt separated his pelvis. He won't be riding for a while

DragonGunner
01-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Saw the videos....yikes...both brothers crash in 30 min. Caleb had a contutsion to the heart that needed drained of fluid and was in the ICU.

ben300
01-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
Ya wish I would have caught there runs. Guess I can find them online. Seems like they don't advertise enough, especially with the time difference its a pain to catch what you want to watch. Hopefully Colten can compete in best trick. I seen they were last in freestyle. I'm waiting for speed and style right now and snowboarding it taking forever!

I think this year, the overall production quality was/is terrible! I was watching skiing big air last night and the filming was just atrocious. Half of their camera angles, you couldn't tell what was going on.

And I think replacing Sal Masekala with the Australian chick as the host was dumb. She don't know her *** from a whole in the ground.

zyoung04
01-27-2013, 07:40 AM
I like the australian chicks the accent is sexy lol. I agree they could've kept ol Sal. He atleast knew who everyone was and what was goin on.

madskrillz2
01-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ben300
I think this year, the overall production quality was/is terrible! I was watching skiing big air last night and the filming was just atrocious. Half of their camera angles, you couldn't tell what was going on.

And I think replacing Sal Masekala with the Australian chick as the host was dumb. She don't know her *** from a whole in the ground.

Yeah I noticed the camera work was garbage. It's almost like they forget what they're filming and cut to announcers right in the middle of someones run.

chronicsmoke
01-28-2013, 07:17 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/snowmobiler-caleb-moore-suffers-complication-involving-brain-crash-023948262--spt.html

Here's wishing them a speedy recovery!:macho

01-28-2013, 04:42 PM
Everyone say a prayer for the Moores tonight:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_22467159/caleb-moore-crash-x-games-snowmobile

skyeryder
01-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Thoughts and prayers for sure

zyoung04
01-29-2013, 02:00 AM
I hope he can pull through this would be a HUGE loss for the world freestyle.

chucked
01-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Didnt realize how bad he was until I read this article. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/01/29/snowmobiler-caleb-moore-in-critical-condition-after-crash-at-winter-x-games/?test=latestnews