PDA

View Full Version : Craigs list ad Funny

nastynotchback1
01-25-2013, 12:54 PM
http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3543176025.html

These are the kind of idiots that live around me.

LT80
01-25-2013, 01:19 PM
this atv is a beast - $2000

Should have read::"this atv is beat"..:devil:

edwardsp&b
01-26-2013, 07:49 AM
Trai....Are you sure thats around Greenville, and not Washington State? LOL Wonder if it has more than 19hp?
Bryan

nastynotchback1
01-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Trai....Are you sure thats around Greenville, and not Washington State? LOL Wonder if it has more than 19hp?
Bryan you could be right. I heard that the west coast is the only place you can get a fast quad

01-26-2013, 07:04 PM
********EDITED BY MODS**********

The kind of language you're using WILL NOT be tolerated anywhere on these boards, especially the mini section. Consider this your first and only warning.

neveready
01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
please remember this is the side of the forum for the mini quads where my children read, use caution with the language please.

I personally havent seen you ad anything productive to the forum as of yet, seems youre constantly bashing and badgering other members. please read the forum rules and post cautiously and productively.

Thanks

jake55
01-27-2013, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by echoracing
And why don't you come pay a vist to Washington State? I'm sure you wont got home..

anyone up for a roadtrip??????
dont worry, we wont stay long before we head back east with some good laughs!!!

01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Bring it!!!

thequadfather+2
01-27-2013, 12:00 PM
I think it's a mistake, he's obviously never seen Kirkland. At 6' 6" - 260 pounds I don't think he is accustomed to getting his *** kicked very often. I always like it when someone calls someone else a key board warrior from their keyboard.....

LT80
01-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I don't know what's worse. The foul language or the posts with underlying insinuations of fighting. :(

So can we go back to poking fun at that POS that's for sale now? :)

bloodswet&gears
01-27-2013, 06:26 PM
I Love Racing. YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I hitch a ride up there with someone?

As far as the beast goes, Echo probly already has dibs on it. Just aint paid for it yet.

edwardsp&b
01-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Okay.....Ill stop messing with you. If you'll remember a couple of months ago we had a polite conversation about you not posting anything even remotley negative on a classified ad where somebody is trying to sell something. After I saw you do it time and time again it pissed me off a little. BOTTOM LINE.....quit posting negativley on ANYTHING in the classified's!!!!
In return ill quit throwing funnies your way, okay?

BTW....just so you'll know....I'm the same behind a keyboard, at the track, at work, in the shop, on the toilet...etc...I say what I mean, and have no problem backing it up.
Bryan

t.hale17
01-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Allright "echoracing" I have a site just for you.
http://www.onlinecounseling.org/

Just before you go to the bar, take a hour or so and tell them all your prolbems. I sure they will be of great help.

nastynotchback1
01-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by t.hale17
Allright "echoracing" I have a site just for you.
http://www.onlinecounseling.org/

Just before you go to the bar, take a hour or so and tell them all your prolbems. I sure they will be of great help.

Thanks for that link.I have been hurt so bad by the threats of violence and the foul language,but the up side is i now have Ewa Schwarz on my side and we are making great progress in just a couple of sessions.

edwardsp&b
01-28-2013, 10:07 AM
Ewa is pretty good looking.....I wonder if she does in office visits too? She would be pulling her hair out after a few hours with me!
Bryan

neveready
01-28-2013, 10:07 AM
I would just ask please remove the language, and if you have threats toward someone contact them directly, what are you trying to prove other than childish manner?

This forum is a wealth of knowledge that has been there for all of us, so again whats your point?

Originally posted by echoracing
And why don't you come pay a vist to Washington State? I'm sure you wont got home..

I know the guy picked an ugly fight with losey, he has a plane....maybe him and kirkland could go watch a race up north, and I bet they do end up making it back:devil:

nastynotchback1
01-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Ewa is pretty good looking.....I wonder if she does in office visits too? She would be pulling her hair out after a few hours with me!
Bryan

After knowing you for 5min i was ready to pull my hair out LOL J/K

#404's Dad
01-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Haven't seen this kind of BS on here since the Cheeseman left. :huh

neveready
01-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by #404's Dad

You know, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...

edwardsp&b
01-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah I forgot about Cheesman!!!! He was a funny guy too!

Thanks Trai.......

nastynotchback1
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
i got cheesemen's cell number.I might call him later today for a good laugh or maybe not.

LT80
01-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by #404's Dad

Now THAT'S funny!:eek2:

Update..Checked the email. Got a face book thing saying::
"Do you know Georgiana Pfaff Cheeseman"

Wow.what a coincedence eh.
Must be Toby's wife...LMAO :devil:

thequadfather+2
01-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Dang, forgot all about Cheeseman.

anyone remember football practice? This reminds me of the dog pile......Everybody jump on here!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:

mmsoup
01-28-2013, 05:48 PM
I heard someone has some killer Dinli's for sale ..............