PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn Passion

Baileygunns
01-24-2013, 07:18 PM
So I know that title caught your attention, lol...

My Sister has a company she started "Popcorn Passion" and I thought it would be cool to see if I could help her out a little by posting something for her.

She's selling popcorn!

I know, I know... You're like WTF? Popcorn? But I'm serious... This is some of the craziest popcorn you'll ever eat! WICKED GOOD!!! I'm eating some of the Salted Chocolate Caramel right now. There's 30 flavors to check out like, Chocolate covered banana, Garlic Parmesan (another wicked good one), Saphouse Bacon, Salted Peppercorn... From mild to wild! This isn't that stale popcorn you guys got under the Christmas tree in the big metal tin, this is gourmet popcorn flavors with all natural ingredients!

Don’t forget valentines day is coming up and I think they’re doing a special for the Super bowl!

My sister also rides MX on her CRF250 and Races an SV650 on the pavement and I still got her to set up a promo code code just for us quad guys... Enter “Quadsrule” when you make your purchase for a 20% savings!

Check out the site, www.popcornpassion.com
Like her on face book, www.facebook.com/MyPopcornPassion
and Twitter PopcornPassion

Baileygunns
02-03-2013, 07:38 PM
You guys tried some right???

I believe she's even doing corporate gifting... Try something new at the next business meeting!!

Balaz_73*00
02-03-2013, 08:15 PM
2 boxes down today..perfect snacks for superbowl sunday!