PDA

View Full Version : What's the pro rumors?

LT80
01-19-2013, 12:55 PM
It seems that Can-am is out for the ATV MX Nationals. WTF? Did someone find out how many machines it took to complete a race series (or race)..
Natalie??

I hear Joel is going to be faster than ever aboard his Honda (IMO).

So Creamer is comming back. Good for him! I hope he does well. It was chitty for a #1 to not get a ride.

I heard that Joe Byrd will be comming back. He figures that with Smitty passing, nobody will enforce the rules.
:devil:

desratt
01-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Rumors are natalie is on a honda also. I think the same happened to weimer also. A #1 and no ride.

Logan #34's Dad
01-19-2013, 08:20 PM
Joel WILL Dominate on a Honda...Remember Loretta's 2 years ago?
I've heard Natalie is on a Honda too...
I know there a two riders on last years Factory CanAm's under JB.
Creamer is the only "Factory" CanAm rider w/ a "Factory" mechanic.
Should be a fun season to watch....
I understand the CanAm felt their money would be better spent in the NON AMA sanctioned GNCC..... So they pulled some of the MX money and shifted it to GNCC...

mmsoup
01-20-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't know Rocky, looks like CannedHam pulled a bunch of money from GNCC as well.
They appear to have pulled their title sponsorship (Racer Productions has pulled their logo's from the website)

Two years ago they pulled Warnerts money and pushed all the Utility guys into the X Team.

They had Bithell this past year riding out of Motowerks trailer and that has ended.........

Looks like they finally had to pull back. Hate to see it. GNCC is shrinking too, not as bad as the MX side, you guys ought to take in a few rounds , it's a big show and a lot of fun for the youth and schoolboy racers.

LT80
01-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Can am has contracted w/JB for the GNCC. That's where his rig will be.
Farr will be driving the SXS for him.

I was looking at 1 of the SXS's there. Awsome machines for a meer 17k.

I don't know who will be on quads. There are a few of those at JB's too.

hanker
01-20-2013, 08:09 AM
I do know the GNCC isn't racing at Loretta's this year.

01-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Cody Irving and Jorie Williams will be sweeping the east coast soon!!! Coming out of the best racing state.... Washington!! Guys watch out, these boys mean business and buy what I'v seen on both sides, Other's will be scratching there head.... I will post the info soon as It's released....

QuadJunkies
01-20-2013, 07:19 PM
WORCS Pro rider Josh Frederick will be racing SxS...last I talked to the Can Am Rep guy @ BITD Can Am wasnt factory supporting in 2013 ? NOt sure if that has changed fothe Quad side for Fredericks 2013 season or not ... kinda seemed like he was getting support from the Press release, but it was kinda vague so dont quote me there .
Hope to see them back at in in 2014 .

Our sport scares me to see where it headed lately :/

QuadJunkies
01-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by echoracing
Cody Irving and Jorie Williams will be sweeping the east coast soon!!! Coming out of the best racing state.... Washington!! Guys watch out, these boys mean business and buy what I'v seen on both sides, Other's will be scratching there head.... I will post the info soon as It's released....
thats Awesome for Jorie !! I had no idea he was goign back East ! Good for him !

01-20-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm almost sure he will soon. He is just waiting for the time to go for it. He races insane and will throw down some epic racing!!! Keep watching for him to take it to the next level!!