PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off by 88R719!!!

04450r
01-19-2013, 10:42 AM
And Im not the only one,also posted in feedback section,be aware!!!
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=4315027#post4315027

jrspawn
01-19-2013, 05:44 PM
He tried screwing me over twice also!!!

Sent me a Paypal for a set of arms. Lucky for me I waited a few days before sending them out. I checked my Paypal before shipped and he cancelled the payment(I'm guessing hoping I shipped already). Well after all the "I don't know what happened blah blah blah.... I moved on.

Then he has the nerve to contact me a month later trying to buy a swingarm, and gave the same speech like nothing happened before. WTF???

He even tried scamming me with a "money order" deal on the last go around.

Its a shame to see I wasn't the only one that got screwed by him.

04450r
01-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Not too long after the postings in the other thread he contacted me via text. Said he is going through some hard times,which I and alot if others Im sure have been through. Asked if I would give him till tuesday,I said yes I can do that. After tuesday I will file with the police in his town.

JOHNNY FIVE
01-19-2013, 08:59 PM
He tried to get me too.On a cr 500 swinger set up.First through the paypal,but payment was pending for like a month.So then i talk to him and he says somethings wrong with his paypal account and wants to do some kind of check through the post office but wanted me to ship parts because he didnt want to be ripped off.I told him no and i wouldnt ship until i had the money in hand,so he said alright and would over night the check.Never got it.Weeks later he textes me and says ok lets do the sale that he cleared up paypal thing.So we do the paypal,but it was some kind check but it never showed up as actual money in my account.Then i look at my paypal account and its cancelled.I came to the conclusion that the dude gets the proccess started and hopes youll ship the part,and after reading all these post i strongly believe it.

Ktmguy5786
01-19-2013, 09:13 PM
wow this creep lives 2 miles away from me.

trx250r1
01-20-2013, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

88R719
01-20-2013, 11:27 PM
first off i apologize to 0450r hes a great guy an yes i shipped his parts an they were lost he can vouch for that skippy1999 we had a trade going and i am making.it right with him as well im.not on here to ask.for sympothy i am going thru tough times an when i.go to.do something this comes up or that im.not here to.make.excuses im making.it right an just ask forgivness from the 2 people an there great people an understanding..as for jrspawn i hve apologized to you hes another good guy iv never wanted anyone to ship before getting money at all..ktmguy i dnt know who you are an understand your entitled to your opinion but calling me a creep isnt called for im making things right an have contacted who i have an.hopefully after its complete theyll say so an ill post pics of what iv sent an done to make it right..atvs are a big part of my.life an this is a great community an everyone iv delt with has been great im asking.for a second chance making.my wrongs right you guys are great guys an hope you all accept my apology

01-21-2013, 06:36 PM
88R719, it's pretty easy around here:

Be an honest buyer and seller and be prompt with payment or shipment.

If times are that tough, you shouldn't be spending your money on ATV's.

There's some good guys in our little 250R world, and it's great when we can keep our good-faith transactions going smoothly.

-Tim

JOHNNY FIVE
01-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 8686
88R719, it's pretty easy around here:

Be an honest buyer and seller and be prompt with payment or shipment.

If times are that tough, you shouldn't be spending your money on ATV's.

There's some good guys in our little 250R world, and it's great when we can keep our good-faith transactions going smoothly.

-Tim Amen

04450r
01-23-2013, 12:01 AM
8686 is exactly right,and honestly because of this whole deal I have met/delt with a few of them. As it turns out I ended up with a better set of arms,front and rear shocks,while buying from a few members. All of which were excellent to deal with. We all go through some rough points in our lives,but theres no reason to drag someone else in with you. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.
In an attempt to atleast get something out of the deal,not take a total loss,and make it easier on his wallet(weather right or wrong) we settled on a set of tires and wheels shipped to me. Tonight I recieved few pics of atleast one of them boxed,labeled and pics of reciept. So as of now,tuesday night,it appears that he is holding up to his promise. When I recieve them I will update again.
Skippy I hope he follwed up on your side as well!

01-23-2013, 10:14 AM
And don't worry, I've made mistakes, too. I just learn from them and try to do the best I can when buying and selling on here.

skippy1999
01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
He gave me his word that he would pay yesterday. That never happened, I filed charges against him and his mom. (His mom was listed on the paypal account). Ill let everyone know what happens if and when he appears in court.

04450r
01-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Update: Got my wheels and tires today as per our deal,still sucks that it had to come to this but it is over now,lessons learned and time to move on with the build!

skippy1999
01-24-2013, 02:27 PM
wow you got lucky! I will have to wait till the end of feb to see him and his mom in court, if they show. If not, when they are locked up. Crazy, but easy for me! PM me if needed.

skippy1999
02-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Update- Court tomorrow! I can't wait to see this guy if he shows up! If not, I'm ok with the judgement and warrant! :devil:

04450r
02-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Good luck tomorrow,keep us posted!!

250R4EVR
02-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Goodjob skippy, punk kid needs to learn a lesson. I hope they don't show up, warrants are fun.... NOT.

skippy1999
03-01-2013, 12:57 PM
He was a no show, so they issued a warrant for petty theft, and filed a judgement against him. So I just have to wait till he is picked up on the warrant.

250R4EVR
03-01-2013, 01:18 PM
He's all the way in Wisconsin tho, you in pa.. Hopefully they pick him and his douche mom and extradite him to your county, that would be classic. What did he take you for..
& for future refferance to all. Don't eff with skippy hahaha. Hope that effer gets it good. He makes a bad name for our 250r family on here ... Looser

04450r
03-01-2013, 02:27 PM
:D Wouldve just been easier to pay up!

250R4EVR
03-01-2013, 07:17 PM
I really Hope they pick them up on warrents and drag both them lowlifes to jail !! I can't stand when ppl mess up our 250r community !! Scum bags

Thumpin440ex
03-02-2013, 12:30 AM
I truly despise a POS crook or some one who steals, but they are not going to get any thing out of this other then a no show. Small fine, you prob will never get your money back sorry to say :( It's a shame but the system doesn't help the honest folks 95% of the time. Crooks normally do better.

John