PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Kawasaki Kfx450r

trent450r
01-14-2013, 03:55 PM
I have for sale a 2008 Kfx450r. The bike is fully built and ready to race.
prm Bumper
prm full skid plates
Hyper wheels
Gt thunder +1 arms
Hls front shocks
Rebuilt rear with gt thunder link
Gt thunder fat bars
acerbis hand guards
ims oversized tank
rem heel guards
ccp steering stabilizer
high compression pistion
Stage 2 cam
full hmf exhaust (orange can with blue tip)
procon high perfermance computer

I am sure i missed a few things but that is what all is done to the bike all stock items that i have will be inculded with the bike. The bike runs top i have not rode it for a year besides pulling it out and warming it up and running it up the paved driveway a time or two. The bike was fully serviced before it was put away last only thing that will need to be done before long is a steering stem bushing but that is minor just havent had time to replace it the one front tire could also be replaced it is plugged but does hold air. Hate to sell bike had alot of fun times on it but i graduated high school a year ago and the bike has been sitting because i work 2 jobs and have a truck payment now and i ride my street bike to much so i have no need for the 4 wheeler as much as i hate to sell i need money and it is doing me no good sitting around. Please call or text me with any questions at 717-422-1831 or let me your email in my pm if you want pictures the name is trent i am located in Newville ,PA 17241 asking $4500 obo Thanks only serious offers

trent450r
02-13-2013, 02:51 PM
$4000 must sell please contact me only through text or calling for more info thanks Trent 7174221831