PDA

View Full Version : itunes help

cdrookie
01-13-2013, 08:43 AM
trying to put songs on my girls shuffle, using my computer, it has both of our songs together. so whether logging in under my name, or her name, it's still the same play list. she only wants x number of songs on the shuffle but when syncing it loads all the songs. tried to click the check mark next to the songs she wants but it still puts all the songs on...:confused:

ben300
01-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by cdrookie
trying to put songs on my girls shuffle, using my computer, it has both of our songs together. so whether logging in under my name, or her name, it's still the same play list. she only wants x number of songs on the shuffle but when syncing it loads all the songs. tried to click the check mark next to the songs she wants but it still puts all the songs on...:confused:

you have to create a new playlist and then you load that play list onto her shuffle

cdrookie
01-14-2013, 10:33 AM
how do you load the playlist onto it? when the playlist is on the screen it still wants to put all the songs from the music library on it:mad:

GTRider256
01-14-2013, 04:48 PM
When I did my girls we had to create a new account all together. When u first turn on ur computer and its says owner or whatever ur says u have to create another account and sign on to that. If not it will sync everything u have on urs to hers