PDA

View Full Version : 250r Hybrid CRF450 pro built 511cc engine

SIDCON
01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
This is a pro built Crf450R race engine. Only the cases are stock. The engine inside is completely new with receipts. There is only 3 hours on this engine with proper breakin. ready to go. No expenses was spared on this build, this is a top notch build. Get it for way less then it cost to make.
Complete engine, transmission and carb rebuild (~$3,900, have receipt). The engine got a big bore (100mm) Cylinder Works kit along with a Hot Rods + 3mm crank for 511cc! Everything was gone through from the top to the bottom end and the transmission gears and associated parts were replaced as well. The carburetor main body was replaced and everything else was worked over by Tokyo Mods (R&D Power Bowl, Power Pump Adjustable Leak Jet, etc.) This engine is dynode at 67.3 HP. This would be great for any class A and above rider/ racer for a CRF450 or CRF 450 hybrid atv. Comes ready to bolt in with carb. Email me at s.i.d.concepts@gmail.com for info. $2500

I also have a 2010 Lonestar crf Hybid no-link frame with title I might consider selling. These new are $2850 with subframe. I would sell with our without subframe depending on your needs. I have the spacers for the swingarm to make any 86/87 style no link swingarm work. Accepting offers on it.

badmthrfckr
02-03-2013, 09:55 AM
What's the bottom line best price?
I just blew up my engine in my 250r yesterday and I'm seriously considering doing the 4 stroke swap.

Thanks

SIDCON
02-04-2013, 02:23 AM
$2000