PDA

View Full Version : 2007 400ex $3,000

natejohns7
01-11-2013, 09:35 AM
FOR SALE: 2007 Honda 400 ex purchased brand new in 2010.

Asking $3,000 OBO. I'D EVEN BE OPEN TO TRADES FOR UTILITY QUADS, FOID, TRAILERS, ETC..... ANYTHING THAT I MIGHT FIND AWESOME.

The Good: Maxis Razr tires front and back (basically brand new maybe 2 rides on them), Aluminum swing arm rock guard, Uni air filter, dyno jet kit, Lexx exhaust, G force axle +3, Diamond J custom widening kit front +3, Dual HID head lights (extremely bright its awesome!) Tusk handle bars, 1" handle bar extension, ODI locking had grips, parking brake block off, aftermarket brake rotor. I'm the original owner, its been washed after each ride, garage kept, oil changes done on a regular basis, axle/frame/tires/tie rods are all straight and in alignment. Motor runs great, no oil leaks, absolutely no mechanical issues what so ever, extremely fast, never been raced.

The Whatever: I removed the handle bar console. Moved the reverse and neutral light to the side body panel. I've replace the ignition switch with a hidden toggle switch (I still have the original ignition switch)

The Bad: All of my riding was trail riding therefore the plastic has the normal scratches but no cracks. One of the caps for the ODI locking grips is missing. The exhaust is LOUD as hell. I have a quiet core for it but its not installed but its very easy to install. The battery is the original battery. It might have one more riding season left in it but if you leave the HID headlight on while the motor is off you've got about 2 min before they suck it dry (like I said those damn things are bright).

Why am I selling it? Because I'm married and have two kids. Its time for me to get a side by side.