PDA

View Full Version : PWR radiator

DezSled
01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I have a pwr radiator on my lobo ll and when I tilt the bike on the grab bar in a few days some of the coolant leaks out. I'm sure it's out of the overflow hose. Anyone else have this problem?

The clearance the cap has from the frame is real tight, making getting it on a pain. Possibly damaging the cap maybe.... Does the oem cap fit the pwr? Never had this happen with the oem radiator.

danhung11
01-10-2013, 06:05 AM
I am having the same problems with the radiator fitment on my Lobo, running a PWR. I've heard a Fluidyne radiator works better. I am not sure an OEM would work, because of pressure and it also has the ears like the one on my PWR. I plan to try something like this, hopefully without the ears it will solve the problem.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-High-Pressure-Radiator-Cap-29-31-Lbs,13000.html?utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=CSEGoogle&utm_campaign=CSEGOOGLE&CAWELAID=1268534692&catargetid=1784208710&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CKP1xPfs3bQCFSOnPAod-V0A-A

DezSled
01-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Great link Dan.

The spring in the cap might be getting weak, maybe the 21lbs cap would do the trick. Thanks

Had the bike stored level normally, so this popped up only recently...