PDA

View Full Version : Arenacross race - Murfreesboro, TN

thequadfather+2
01-06-2013, 05:12 PM
This weekend - 1/12. Murfreesboro always has a bunch of mini quads. The AX Tour puts on a pretty good show and they fill the seats, normally a ton of folks at this one. Best arena on the tour.

This should be a pretty good gate for mini's. Last year they had 14 quads in 8-11 youth, 3 heat races in that class alone.

http://www.arenacrosstour.com/AX/Home.html

video from last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90mwlFivjA

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Roll Tide........Just a couple days ago a bunch of folks came down from up your way thinking the same thing. I think we all know how that turned out.:devil:

If you aint gonna do but one of these, this is the one to do.

I think Kirkland is in too.

Does it really take you 9 hours to get to Nashville? I had it pegged at about 6 for you.

edwardsp&b
01-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Beating up on Southern boys.......That made me laugh! Those golden domers and vegas thought the same thing. I cant stand Alabama, but this weekend of us riding will be paid for by some poor bookie that I gave Notre Dame and 9 points to. LOL

On the arenacross this weekend, Im trying to talk Ben into it. He wants to go somewhere he can ride ALOT. We may show up, but right now its a no. Ill keep you posted.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Maybe his CFO said no..... Sounds like y'all need to restructure the organization. Or just grow a pair! Lmao

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Henson is loaded. He said if you show, he'll pay.

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Thats the kind of money the tooth-fairy brings at the Henson house..... The tooth-fairy brings IOU's at our house.:D

hensonfamfun
01-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Well, well. Looks like you gals have been bored while the rest of us have to work for a living! Carson I had 6 hours too for Visnic's travel time but remember old people take a lot longer to get from point A to B. They have to make frequent pottie breaks! Thats why we call Visnic....Princess Mini Bladder!!!!! Where's Deal at????? He going to make some lame excuse like its way to far or something??? lol. Yall want to pick on somebody, pick on Carson! They have been arenacross champs like the last 5 or 6 years. If you want to see if your pilot is worth anything come take on the National Riders #17 and #18. I dont think they have been beat indoors in a long time. Just my thoughts.....Just my thoughts.

P.S. Kirkland.....wish you all could make it!

edwardsp&b
01-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Im the CEO,CFO, President, judge, jury, executioner, and the Head Nigga in Charge! I just do, and hear about it later! LOL

I dont think were coming. Deal is coming up and we are probably going to Durhamtown. I tried to talk Ben into it, but he wants to ride all day. Its his birthday, so I really dont have much say-so.
Yall have fun, and drink a cold one for me.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 01:51 PM
UNCLE!!!! UNCLE!!!!! ..... Dang Henson I know what your doing. The last 2 years we have been terrible at Murfreesboro. You need to check your text messages I think you have something.

D&DDAD
01-09-2013, 06:40 PM
sure hope we can keep up with all them FAST MINI QUADS

hensonfamfun
01-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Hey Carson do you know if #8 is coming? He was the only one to sail that monster double last year.

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
yea, if I was a gambler I would bet on it.

You must be talking about the jump on the left side, I think the other side was where the crash happened.

I dont know anything about hitting the double. The only thing we hit that night was the gate......cant see much from the back of 13 quads.
:D

thequadfather+2
01-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by D&DDAD
sure hope we can keep up with all them FAST MINI QUADS

dont encourage him... you have to hear that on a daily basis.

hensonfamfun
01-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Here is #8! I love giving his pops grief. They are the reason we race. He said come and watch us race and the rest is money out the window!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fICgJxE1dEA

bigdeal00
01-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Too far for us to drive or # 8 wouldn't be alone on the big double....if we could find the track..lol you guys have fun ...we will be at thundercross.in Okeechobee....tearing s#@*?. Up I'm sure.y:D

hensonfamfun
01-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Great time in Murfreesboro. It's official. Visnic is tha man. He drove 8 hours to come turn a few laps with us indoors. We are not worthy. All I can tell ya is after 8 hours he needs to learn to put his truck in gear before he gets our of the truck. The FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen in my life. Great times!

thequadfather+2
01-14-2013, 05:15 PM
yep, had fun. Who would have thought that you could out run Henson. I think he was shocked!!!!