PDA

View Full Version : trail riding

bubsyfz450
01-03-2013, 06:56 AM
3rd time on a quad after taking almost 4 years off...
click the youtube link and tell me what you think!
thanks

http://youtu.be/XA_ke8K_nVE

DnB_racing
01-04-2013, 09:09 PM
That is some beautiful area!!!!!

treat that landscape like its a treasure, and always respect the trails and others and try your best to keep it open for riding,

around here that would be closed and patrolled by environmental police,

don't let some jerks ruin it for everyone else, all it takes is a couple injuries and the guilty person deciding he wants too sue the county for allowing him the privilege to use the area ... and its closed...

always wear protective gear and don't let anyone ride without it....

and you might want to use a flag... some of those turns are kind blind, and if a head on happens out there it could be fatal

but besides all that your very lucky to have something as nice as that spot to enjoy...it looks like a blast I wish I had someplace half as nice....count your blessing and protect the privilege

finsteratv
01-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Those look like killer trails!

OldGuyonaQuad
01-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Absolutely beautiful. The trails were a bit tight in some areas and wide open at the same time, but very scenic.

Nice little series of jumps about my speed 8 minutes in.

I know from recording my own riding that the camera doesn't do the steepness of the hills justice when climbing or descending.

Thanks for sharing. Where were you riding?

bubsyfz450
01-06-2013, 03:36 PM
thanks guys. ive been riding dirtbikes here, CARNEGIE OHV park in Livermore, ca for awhile now. and everytim i rode it, i always thought how much fun it would be to ride my quad on some of the black diamonds and "atvs not recommended" trails. so i rode them... it was a little tight when your quad is 50" wide and the trails are 60" wide. haha but it was fun. these were just a couple of trails that i wanted to hit. ill try and get some other black diamond videos when the weather gets better.
heres the quad i ride

bubsyfz450
01-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
That is some beautiful area!!!!!

treat that landscape like its a treasure, and always respect the trails and others and try your best to keep it open for riding,

around here that would be closed and patrolled by environmental police,

don't let some jerks ruin it for everyone else, all it takes is a couple injuries and the guilty person deciding he wants too sue the county for allowing him the privilege to use the area ... and its closed...

always wear protective gear and don't let anyone ride without it....

and you might want to use a flag... some of those turns are kind blind, and if a head on happens out there it could be fatal

but besides all that your very lucky to have something as nice as that spot to enjoy...it looks like a blast I wish I had someplace half as nice....count your blessing and protect the privilege

thank you. theyve tried to shut it down with all the tree huggers... but it stays open and they keep opening more trails. a flag wouldnt help, you just listen for engine noises. most people are pretty cool seeing a quad on black diamond trails.