PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Honda TRX250R Project. CHEAP. Aftermarket parts

mxquadrider2
12-29-2012, 10:41 PM
I have an 86 TRX250R project that I started, then kinda lost interest in it... Im not gonna lowball myself and give it away but if I can sell it, I'll sell it. heres what I got: Everything to make a complete running bike is here, plus some extra parts. I have the frame fresh sandblasted right now, waiting powdercoat, no visible cracks anywhere (thats why i blasted it was to check for cracks in the welds). I also have a 450r swingarm here to put back on it, along with a Banshee shock to make it no link if youd like. (also have the stock 86 swingarm and rear shock) It has the Lonestar extd. axle with a goot carrier and good bearings. Has extended front a-arms as well wish just stock front shocks, has AC ProPeg Nerf bars waiting powdercoat. Freshly powdercoated black AC front bumper and grab bar, has Renthal bars. Stock white plastic in very good shape. not cracked up anywhere. Hoosier Tires on OMF rear beadlocks, Very good start to a good bike.

The motor was just completely gone through with all new bearings and rebuilt countershaft balancer. New seals throughout the bottom end, New +4 stroker crank and bearings. Clutch thoroughly gone through, New wiseco piston and rings up top. Has FMF pipe and silencer.Has some aftermarket filter and adaptor not sure of brand.

Overall should be a very good build have pics of quad before tore down, and can get pics of any parts needed to help make a sale. 1500 OBO

NOT PARTING OUT, selling whole as a project, but in pieces. Price reflects that, and if it dont sell I'll just finish it and sell it all together for more.

Located in Shirleysburg, PA 17260 NO SHIPPING but can meet within a reasonable distance if buyer gives me money down.

814-251-4125 text or call me for more info and pics