PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem?

01boneless
12-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Ok so in the last few months I have sold a ton of stuff on a couple diffrent forums including this one. I usally have no problem with the buyers staying in touch but here recently (couple weeks ago) I sold a few large quad parts on another forum to a new member (0 post's) . Now he pm's me asking for a package deal I send him back ect ect we talk for a few days with no issues and We finally set a price and he sent me the money through paypal. I told him id ship asap and it wasent untill after xmas That I could.Havent heard anything from him since payment so I just figure he is waiting on his parts patiently . I go to ship them the other day and by the time im ready to print the lables I notice he never gave me a adress, not on paypal or between the pm's. So I pm him telling him the issue and that I need His adress...nothing. Next day I found his email through paypal and email him and now a day later nothing.... IDK what to do Ive tried to find him on facebook but idk if he even has one, he could be mad for all I know but he wont respond and I cant do anything with out his adress ....any ideas??????

Scro
12-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I'd just wait it out. As long as you've tried to make contact, that's about all you can do. Just don't go selling the parts again.

DragonGunner
12-29-2012, 08:06 PM
He's probably on Vacation and seeing family....it is that time of yr. when alot of people take off.....

01boneless
12-29-2012, 08:32 PM
^wow you'd think that I would have thought of that...smh

beastlywarrior
12-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Your problem would be understandable on any forum, so nothing against you just keep waiting