PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 70cc PV Shifter

skyeryder
12-29-2012, 03:15 PM
With the new classes thinking of switching my KX65/Cobra back to a Cobra motor so it can run both classes. What should I expect to pay for one of these....... If no reponses here guess I'll be on the phone monday:D

pmarra
12-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi I have 70 pv shifters but no price yet. I won't have a price for a week or so. Paul

skyeryder
12-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Paul, I was going to call you anyways we're trading our DRR for a Cobra with one of your 70ss motors.

desratt
12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I want a pv 70ss is it possible? I would buy another if it worked good.

skyeryder
12-29-2012, 04:58 PM
I was just wondering that

heathmxracing
01-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Possiable, yes... affordable, ???
The power vavle cylinder will not bolt on to the 50cc cases so the top of the cases will have to be milled away and a plate machined to bolt the cylinder to the cases. Also the stroke of the crank will need to be changed so a custom crankshaft will need to be made to accept the fly wheel needed for the ingition system which controls the power valve. This fly wheel will not fit into the ignition cover of the 50cc engine so that will need to be milled away and a custom side cover will need to be fabrciated.
I've put a lot of thought into this and would love to build one I just don't think with what this would cost to build that there would be anyone willing to pay what it would take.