PDA

View Full Version : stem, carrier, swingarm, seat pan for all years TRX450

Keystone_Rider
12-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Prices does not include shipping and paypal fees. You can send as a gift, but if you don't want to, just pay the fees.

Parts for TRX450R/ER. All parts should fit all years TRX450R/ER's

Roll design steering stem, standard length, chrome with some slight discoloration and small flash rust spots. Does not come with anti-vibe handlebar mounts. $70.00

Stock 09 swinger, all threaded holes are intact. Nothing wrong with it, I have a powder coated swinger on the way to replace it. Currently on my quad till I sell it or get my other swinger/shock combo first. NOTE: does not come with anything such as axel, carrier, brake set up, rotors, sprockets, anti-fade nut, etc. The chain roller is worn, will need to be replaced. Stock chain guide and swinger bearing comes with it. (swinger will be cleaned up before shipped) $80.00

2 axel carriers, One is a Lonestar with grease zerk, the other is a Baldwin with grease zerk. Baldwin is in rough shape on outside where the holes are which is used to adjust chain tension. Lonestar is in good shape. Bearings inside are so so, could be replaced. They have no play, just build up from dirty old grease. I have no time to rebuild them.
Baldwin Sold
Lonestar Sold

Frame poly skidplate, normal wear and tear. 1/2 inch thick with oil drain holes cut out. It does not come with mounting hardware. sold

Stock seat pan, cover and foam is no good. This came with the quad as an extra seat. Pan is in great shape with no cracks or anything broken off. I can take off the foam and cover if buyer does not want them to lighten up the shipping weight. $20.00

You can pm me or text me at 717 414 9926 anytime
Thank you

Keystone_Rider
12-27-2012, 02:21 AM
pics

Keystone_Rider
12-27-2012, 02:22 AM
pic

Keystone_Rider
12-27-2012, 02:23 AM
stem

Keystone_Rider