PDA

View Full Version : Antone watch ATV Television last night?

DESDAK4
03-13-2003, 07:24 AM
I was just woundering if anyone watched the test of the V-Force 700 watching that thing on TV and all it looks to be pretty fast, stable and powerful. Anyway I just seeing what anyone else might think after watching it.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

QuadJunkies
03-13-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by DESDAK4
I was jsut woundering if anyone watch the test of the V-Force 700 watching that thing on TV and all it looks to be pretty fast, stable and powerful. Anyway I just seeing what anyone else might think after watching it.

Jay
USAF
AMMO I didnt see it, but Ive read about it, and even to many others surprise, they are saying thats its one impressive machine:cool: .One even siad that they should be a smokin machine at the dunes...

Stevie-D
03-13-2003, 10:22 AM
i dont know what to think of it. i watched the show last night, and it did seem pretty nice.i hate the plastics on it though

AndrewRRR
03-13-2003, 10:48 AM
NO WAY!!?? ATV TV tested something other than a utility quad? lol! I stopped watching that show because all it was about is utility machines. I like the slow motion sequences when someone catches 4 inches of air on a Sportsman! :rolleyes:
I'll have to see if they re-air the show so I can watch it. I'd like to see the V-force in action.

Doibugu2
03-13-2003, 10:50 AM
It looked pretty impressive. It sucks they didn't have someone else riding another quad as comparision. But it sure looked like it was moving.

Man, I wish they had reverse on our 400's.

exriderdude
03-13-2003, 10:51 AM
what channel is that and what time is it on??

KevinM
03-13-2003, 10:53 AM
The 700 is clutched badly and choked up from the factory. The front-end lifts so easily from a standstill, that it makes it hard to pull a very good holeshot. When good pipes and clutch kits start coming out is when you will really be able to see what one can do.

It handles and jumps amazingly well for a 500 lb. quad, you don't even notice the weight when you're on it.

QuadJunkies
03-13-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by KevinM
The 700 is clutched badly and choked up from the factory. The front-end lifts so easily from a standstill, that it makes it hard to pull a very good holeshot. When good pipes and clutch kits start coming out is when you will really be able to see what one can do.

It handles and jumps amazingly well for a 500 lb. quad, you don't even notice the weight when you're on it. Yes, I did read that it wants to be wheelied alot...

DESDAK4
03-13-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't know I just found the show about three weeks ago. I thought the quad looked like it had alot of power and seemed to handle well. It does look big but they say you can't feel when you're on it. I just can't wait to ride one for myself.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

Doibugu2
03-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Its on Outdoor Network. Very few cable companies carry it, but it's channel 606 on direct tv.

Its on Wednesday at 8pm central time.

exrider123
03-13-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
what channel is that and what time is it on??
you could check out there website www.atvtv.com

sweet300ex
03-13-2003, 12:58 PM
i watched it and i was impressed actually, they were flyin around in the trails and jumping it and wheelies were easy,did you see the guy tip it and fall of? that was funny!

Tommy 17
03-13-2003, 01:05 PM
i'm j.w.

y are all the new quads over 440cc:confused: you can't race them in any pro clases so basically they are worthless to most people... they will never help the sport with what they are doing:o :huh

Sportrax10
03-13-2003, 01:07 PM
I also saw it. Tha machine looks impressive. Best automatic sport.

Doibugu2
03-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'm j.w.

y are all the new quads over 440cc:confused: you can't race them in any pro clases so basically they are worthless to most people... they will never help the sport with what they are doing:o :huh

They can run it in the GNCC's. Heck Kawi is even sponsering it. I know it's not MX but it does help.

DESDAK4
03-13-2003, 01:19 PM
I think any new sport quad of any design will help the sport. I mean the more there are the more other companies, Say Honda:rolleyes: are going to have to do something or there sales are going to just have the bottom fall out.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

AndrewRRR
03-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'm j.w.

I don't think they are trying to make race quads. The vast majority of people buying a new quad aren't going to race it in organized racing. Unfortunately there isn't money in pro quad racing like there is in bike racing to make it attractive to the manufacturers :(
As for Honda, I'm starting to get really ticked off. It took them one year to respond to Suzuki's LT250R, and they didn't have a chassis designed, just a motor. Now they have a good chassis (400ex), a good motor (CRF) and they are still sitting on their hands. I think they forgot about us.

QuadJunkies
03-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
I don't think they are trying to make race quads. The vast majority of people buying a new quad aren't going to race it in organized racing. Unfortunately there isn't money in pro quad racing like there is in bike racing to make it attractive to the manufacturers :(
As for Honda, I'm starting to get really ticked off. It took them one year to respond to Suzuki's LT250R, and they didn't have a chassis designed, just a motor. Now they have a good chassis (400ex), a good motor (CRF) and they are still sitting on their hands. I think they forgot about us. you tookthe owrds right out of my mouth..:)