PDA

View Full Version : Help Quick!

raptor_02
03-12-2003, 08:58 PM
I just got a package in the mail and it was my steering stablelizer. Well I opened the package and parts where everywhere :grr :mad: :grr :mad: Well there is one bolt and 2 nuts. Can someone reply how many bolts there are suppose to be with the steering stablelizer. It is a SPEED version. Please reply. I am leaving tommorow morning for Georgia for my first ever NATIONAL race. I'd also like to thank the people who sent it to me, its not all there fault but they sure didn't help. It was by far the worst shipping job I have ever seen sense buying parts!!:mad: :mad :grr Someone please tell me how many parts are suppose to come with the product and if i am missing a part how I can fix it. Thanks

raptor_02
03-12-2003, 09:11 PM
here is a pic of all my parts, i see no one has replied yet. THANKS GUYS :(

raptor_02
03-12-2003, 09:13 PM
here is a pic of they way the package looked. The damn FEDEX guy even left it at my neighbors house who hasn't lived there in over 6 months. Someone could have got it and just left with it but i'm lucky I spotted it. :mad: :mad: :grr :grr :mad: :mad: :grr :grr

methyman
03-14-2003, 04:12 AM
I have the same dampner and it looks like everything is there. Just mount it up and make sure it doesnt bind.

Later

Matthew