PDA

View Full Version : RIP Rider11X

Pappy
12-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Marc Blaine was allot of fun here on the forums over the years. he had gotten out of quads and on with his life.

Marc was killed last night in a traffic accident.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for him and the family he leaves behind.

LTandRaptorider
12-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks Ken. He was a great guy. My bad quad wreck in 04 caused him to get out of quad riding! I was just thinking and missing recently the good times we had. RIP buddy :-(

Pappy
12-15-2012, 09:23 PM
It's funny, the forums are slow due to no real new news, people are having trouble just paying the bills....and then others just move on to other hobbies. I often wonder about some members who have been so great to chat with. Finding out they passed away just is no good.

I hate hearing news like this, I knew who you were talking about when you pm;'d me, damn nice guy it seemed.

LTandRaptorider
12-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
It's funny, the forums are slow due to no real new news, people are having trouble just paying the bills....and then others just move on to other hobbies. I often wonder about some members who have been so great to chat with. Finding out they passed away just is no good.

I hate hearing news like this, I knew who you were talking about when you pm;'d me, damn nice guy it seemed.

Remember the thread he made on here for me after my wreck? He did some good ball breaking complete with pics! Funny stuff! I get along best with peeps who have the same warped sarcastic sense of humor as I have! Damn do I regret now not keeping in touch much the last few years...

Crazy Honda
12-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I feel the same way i wish i could of kept in touch better than i did. he will be missed.

chucked
12-16-2012, 05:22 PM
I remember the thread, ltandraptor

Kickstarts-suck
12-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Wow R.I.P buddy :(

Had a girl I went to school with pass away yesterday in a 4 wheeler accident. She had a little baby girl too :(

Quad18star
12-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Remember the thread he made on here for me after my wreck? He did some good ball breaking complete with pics! Funny stuff! I get along best with peeps who have the same warped sarcastic sense of humor as I have! Damn do I regret now not keeping in touch much the last few years...

He will be missed .

Bart , I still make sure to take a jab at you whenever I can !!!

Thumpin440ex
12-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Damn, didn't know the guy, but that is a shame, tuff for sure being around the holidays. God Speed to the family and affected ones :(

John

wilkin250r
12-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
He will be missed .

Bart , I still make sure to take a jab at you whenever I can !!!

HA! It's funny, isn't it? The little legacies we leave behind. That's how we'll remember Marc, we'll all take a jab at Bart The Ancient One...

Quad18star
12-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
HA! It's funny, isn't it? The little legacies we leave behind. That's how we'll remember Marc, we'll all take a jab at Bart The Ancient One...

Legacies for sure ..... Just like Bart , The Crash Test D..... :D

LTandRaptorider
01-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah, we all did some good ball-breaking on here back in the day! Since I only get out riding a couple times a day, my crash test dummy days are hopefully over. Just the crash part, not dummy! LMAO! Ok, time for my Metamucil then head to the rec room at this nursing home for us old farts to watch Huevos 3... :p

Rastus
01-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Sad to hear the news. :(