PDA

View Full Version : New multi class production machine

LT80
12-11-2012, 08:48 AM
From another site::
" Hi, I'm Shady Grady from Compl-ex. I'm building a new production machine. It'll have from a 50cc to a 450cc motor.
That's right folks, a true one of a kind production machine.
I'll gladly make you one or you can cobble a pos together and put my compl-ex plastic on it and be, that's right, production legal.
Don't let those pesky ama/atva rules get in your way. I've learned who to know and boy did they get blowed.
Serial numbers..PFFFFFFT!! who needs them on a quad anyways.
I've made 3 1/2 of these (that's enough, right?) and taking orders.
They will have elka shocks. Well that is if the courts don't make me send the ones I won't pay for back. I have a few other suppliers (suckers) that have gave me parts.
For the cpl that have sent me mutitutes of thousands of dollars for one of my Compl-ex's, sorry for the delay. Please send more money. that'll help...
Honest!! Shady Grady from Compl-ex would never cheat anyone.
For ordering info please call: Shady Grady at Compl-ex::
1-800-norules or email: production@BS.com"

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Funny... Hang that Fu---ck for good!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
12-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Now that's good stuff! I hear the customer service is always bad unless you talk to the female there.....IF they answer the phone.
"Rumor" has it this company has farmed out the making of the frames to a shop in Tenn..... :p

Ryko racing
12-12-2012, 09:22 AM
WOW.... DID I MISS SOMETHING? IS SOMEONE NOT ACTUALLY DELIVERING ON THE MACHINES?

hanker
12-14-2012, 09:44 AM
I think this is the one he is talking about.
:D :devil:

LT80
12-14-2012, 10:45 AM
LOL, that's fancy.
Hows about showing us those 3 wheelers in the background. :)

hanker
12-14-2012, 11:20 AM
LOL!!! I wish those were mine.