PDA

View Full Version : racing shirts?

zyoung04
12-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I have a couple four tech shirts. Is there anywhere else that sells quad racing or freestyle shirt? I haven't seen division 4 shirts for sale for a while now, and the quad freestyle doesn't have anything on their site as far as tshirt.

Stickman400
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
I haven't been able to find any division 4 shirts for awhile either. I've just been getting metal mulisha shirts to fill in the void while I find someone else to buy from in hopes division 4 will come back.

01boneless
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Im gonna start making "nuke the quad " shirts and selling them at the track I bet id be rich :devil: i kid, i kid...
there was a dude awhile back on the forums selling atv freestyle shirts he was making and quad life shirts as well

zyoung04
12-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Stickman400
I haven't been able to find any division 4 shirts for awhile either. I've just been getting metal mulisha shirts to fill in the void while I find someone else to buy from in hopes division 4 will come back.

I liked the mulisha years ago before they started selling their stuff at pacsun and every poser that wants to be cool will wear the shirts with their flat bill and u ask them if they ride, and they look at u like ur covered in *****. Same way with fox ill go without before I buy anything with a fox head or fox racing on it. Maybe im to particular lol but its how I feel.