PDA

View Full Version : hiper CF1's f/s complete

mineralgrey01gt
12-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I have a set of hipers I was going to run on my ltr450 but decided I am going with different wheels. All of them are CF1's.

The rears are 8x8 with the blue inner/back sections and black rings. These are brand new and never mounted.

The fronts are 3/2 with black rings and all black. Now the catch with the fronts are they are leaking. I cannot get them to stop. I was told when I bought them that they were perfect but they arent in bad shape they just leak. The center sections i fixed but they are leaking around the rings on both and the valve stem on one. I tried to seal them but no luck and im tired of messing with them.

I will not split up as I do not have to get rid of them but am going to use the money for a set of DWT champion in a box.

Im asking $350 shipped which is a fair price for a full set of hipers. If you have tire balls or tubes for the front then they will work perfect without having to buy new sections or rings for them. I have all screws, none of them are stripped and all lug nuts for them. I will trade fro a set of rear beadlocks and front wheels the same size as these (8x8 rear and 10" fronts). I prefer black but will entertain polished. Do not offer any junk. This is a good set of hipers and maybe the fronts just need new rings.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/lilzilla2008/alliphone5pics438.jpg

email at lilzilla2008@yahoo.com as that would be the easiest way to get in touch with me or post up in this thread.

mineralgrey01gt
01-06-2013, 03:24 PM
decided to keep them, mods if you could close id appreciate it