PDA

View Full Version : Update on bent progeg

12-11-2001, 01:15 PM
Well after taking my nerfs off I noticed it was the black steel peg that was bent and throwing things out of wack. not the nerfbar itself. Well after a short conversation with a rep. at AC racing,,they are sending me 2 new pegs free of charge,,I told the rep It happened from landing a jump no wreck or anything of that sort,,he didn't argue or give me any crap,,the only thing he asked for was my address,,so I have to take my hat off to AC racing for this free of charge and no hassle replacement..:D

MOFO
12-11-2001, 02:31 PM
wow...that is very impressive on their part. Glad to see things worked out that good for you. Its rare these days to find a company that ACTUALLY backs & believes in its own product.

Eric

Dave400ex
12-11-2001, 03:47 PM
That`s awesome that AC is sending you new pegs.

Tommy 17
12-11-2001, 05:42 PM
thats good to know that ac stands behind there stuff... if i ever get another set of nerfs i am def getting pro pegs to bad i was young and stupid and didn't know about them at the time when i bought my dgs....

redrider ex
12-11-2001, 06:22 PM
Rico redrider ex here how much did you pay for those nerfs i think i'll get some to after all i can't make every thing.thanks

max400EX
12-11-2001, 10:56 PM
That's almost what I said for you to do.

12-12-2001, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by redrider ex
Rico redrider ex here how much did you pay for those nerfs i think i'll get some to after all i can't make every thing.thanks

I got mine from magic racing,,but terry at marcums I think has the cheapest price in the world,,,:D

Well one thing I'm gonna check is the peg weld on the left side, Since mudspot mentioned there prone to crack,,I looked and didnt' really notice any cracks,,,I guess once I put the new one on I'll know if it's the peg or the frame,,I'm hopin it's the peg.