PDA

View Full Version : AMA Awards

skyeryder
12-05-2012, 02:53 PM
I try to support the AMA but this is just more proof they don't care about quads. The one section that includes quads the last three names aren't even quad riders, no youth riders at all, no female riders, they just enjoy our $39. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what they did for lead law, but if bikes weren't involved would they have.....
http://atvmotocross.com/articles/1852_ama-announces-award-nominees-for-2012-ama-championship-banquet

srxmiller
12-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Another interesting fact is that one of their track's of the year, Polka dots. Won't let us race quads at their place.

12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
We love Washington and Oregon Racing.. Tons of awesome moto people and we never stop racing quads at all tracks... Thanks ProMoto Promtions you ladies rule........ Keep it up!!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
12-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Your reading the article wrong because of typing error.
There should be space between the two divisions of awards to separate the two divisions.
This is how it should look....

ATV Athlete of the Year
* Cody Gibson, Englewood, Tenn.: Pro-Am Production, Pro-Am Unlimited Champion, AMA ATV Motocross National Championship Series
* Nicholas Gennusa, Wall Township, N.J.: 450 A, 4-Stroke A, Production A Champion, AMA ATV Motocross National Championship Series
* Harold Goodman, Brownstown, Mich.: Pro, Pro-Am Champion, AMA ATV Extreme Dirt Track National Championship Series
* Scott Samuel, Westborough, Mass., Champion, AMA ATV Hare Scrambles National Championship Series

AMA Veteran/Senior Rider of the Year
* Michael Grizzle, Dahlonega, Ga.: 45+ A Champion, AMA Rekluse National Enduro Championship Series
* Kurt Nicoll, Temecula, Calif.: Vet 35+ Champion, AMA Endurocross Grand Championships
* Gary Semics, Masters 50+ Champion, AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn's