PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Factory Honda Crank In The Box!!

250rPRIDE
12-05-2012, 01:21 PM
I am listing a brand new 89 style oem honda crank. Part # 13300-HB9-770. They dont make them anymore and you cant get them, I bought a few about 2 years ago and I am willing to sell one. It is new and is still sealed in the original plastic. I had it sold to a fellow member on here for the last 2 months but unfortunately the MO got lost in the mail and it takes months for him to get a refund, so if it doesnt sell by then he still wants it (pending his refund). I dont need to sell it, I just figured someone could use it as I probably never will.

Price is $625, shipped to your door (lower 48), usps, priority mail, delivery confirmation, and insured for $500....

I will take MO, or Checks (ships after it clears), or PayPal as a gift only..
I dont like PayPal and for personal reasons I only do it as a gift, I have good ebay feedback and perfect feedback of 60 transactions on a archery forum I am on. Either way the payment options is yours and I will not rip anyone off. I have sold lots of items on here in the past but it has been a while.

Folks this is the exact price I have this crank sold for so please I dont want your offers and I dont need to hear that you can get off brand cranks for $200, If you dont want it thats fine...

Thanks for your time.

250rPRIDE
12-12-2012, 02:45 PM
TTT^^^

atvmxr
12-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by 250rPRIDE
. so please I dont want your offers....

:rolleyes: