PDA

View Full Version : Black number plates at nationals?

maxamillion
12-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Can u run a black background number plate with white numbers? Or does it have to be a white background?

predator dad
12-03-2012, 02:47 AM
I believe the black number plate is for C class.

Kovatch
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
I ran black backgrounds with white numbers locally & at the nationals. There are a bunch of B riders that have the same and they (officials at the National) haven't said anything.

I have seen a very small amount of B riders that did have the yellow backgrounds, but the vast majority have either black & white or white & black.

I'm not getting new graphics printed to change my background color unless they refuse to let me race.

SRH
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
who wants to run ugly yellow plates anyway

Derrick Adams
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM
If your referring to MX nationals then C class is black background/ white numbers, B class is White background /black numbers, A class is black background/ white numbers.

From what i've seen they let C class slide with any color back ground but when you move up your expected to know better.

ryan243
12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I've run white with black in C,B, and A. I don't think it's a huge deal.

maxamillion
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
ok thats good to know thnx guys. i run B with a white background now, but was thinking of switching to black number plate with black plastic. maybe ill just stick with the white background i never realized there is supposed to be designated number colors for each class.