PDA

View Full Version : WTB RH case or core motor

jhtrx250r
12-02-2012, 12:05 PM
looking for a good RH case or a good deal on a set? or a good deal on a whole core motor, building a spare for a project let me know what you got for sale?
pics would bee great here or email me at jhtrx250r@yahoo.com
pay pal or trades I have a bunch of new and zink replated OE parts hardware, nuts bolts ect. and new K&N air filters, and lots of stock chassie parts a-arms, spindles hubs.
Just looking to build another spare bottom end.
Thanks

I attached a few pics of some of the zink parts ( they are great for OE resto's)

C-LEIGH RACING
12-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Just being sure, clutch side, right.

If so, which parts will you trade or is it all those parts in that pic for a RH case half.
I have several in various conditions, but cant remember what all still pressed in them.
Neil

jhtrx250r
12-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, I am looking for a RH center case half, or a set of center cases, gears ect.I would telltale like to find an entire core motor or a set of cases, but good LH cases seem to be harder to find.
The pic of the plated parts is just an example to show what the plated parts I have look like when there done, I should remove it to reduce confusion, I have a bunch of various parts left over from restoring 250r,s but let me know which part or parts your after I will make sure I have them, 1/2 or more of the parts in that pic are already gone. I'm pretty sure I have a few kickers left as well as rotor hubs and rear hubs the axle nuts sold quick as well as the caliper holders, let me know what you have and what your after ?

C-LEIGH RACING
12-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Well, most any of the stuff exposed that will rust would be nice to be replaced, instead of painting it, so what all you thinking for the case.

Of course I know, case condition would play a big part in what or how much to swap.
Neil

jhtrx250r
12-02-2012, 03:23 PM
I will get a more current picture of what I have left ,as well as well most of it sell for on eBay
Once you know what you have as far as cases I'm pretty sure we can work something out,zinc plating looks good for a while but will lose its luster just like it does when its stock .

C-LEIGH RACING
12-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Check your PM.
Neil

atv fan 28
12-02-2012, 07:18 PM
nice set of cases here....

http://www.trx250r.net/forum/sale/18088-250r-stuff-odds-ends-drag-stuff.html

jhtrx250r
12-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Still looking?
Bump.