PDA

View Full Version : Help the Quad beat the utv's!!

Longdong
12-01-2012, 08:52 AM
PLEASE HELP A FELLOW RACER!

My son Colben's photo was chosen by Super ATV on facebook for their Top 10 Photo Contest. They had over 500 entries and they picked their top 10 for voting on Facebook. Go to Super ATV on facebook and you'll find Colben's picture. He is the ONLY Quad in the contest. He's pushing his ride back to our trailer after it overheated. The rest are UTV'S! And they have a huge voting population apparently. Please help us out and spread the word! You can share the post from Super ATV on your wall too. He can win a gift certificate if he has the most votes.

Here is the link too:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Super-ATV/138144642880170

muddy400EX
12-01-2012, 10:48 AM
im really getting sick of utv's, they tear the hell out of trails, they sit and take breaks blocking the whole trail, and then just stare at you as you try to find a way around

f'ing idiots

TWISTED
12-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im really getting sick of utv's, they tear the hell out of trails, they sit and take breaks blocking the whole trail, and then just stare at you as you try to find a way around

f'ing idiots

I ride both and see fault in both to be honest.........

muddy400EX
12-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I ride both and see fault in both to be honest.........

ya, there is plenty of idiots on atv's and bikes too. Don't disagree with you on that.

I guess is it's just because the sxs idiots are fairly new because they havent been around as long

the way they stare just pisses me off, like IM the one that's out of place on the trail, when they are driving miniature pickup trucks

Longdong
12-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Please don't comment on this thread. All I ask is please vote for my son's picture if you want too. Dirtbikes, quads, and utv's are all good for the sport. Thanks for taking the time to vote!!!!