PDA

View Full Version : should i trade mt fmf for a sparks?

crazya**400exer
11-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Well i was lookin at my local craigslist and i found a guy that has a used curtis sparks h said in the post that h wants to trade for a different one. So do u guys think that tradin my fmf ti4 would be worth th trade? just tell me what you guys think.

eagertorace
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by crazya**400exer
Well i was lookin at my local craigslist and i found a guy that has a used curtis sparks h said in the post that h wants to trade for a different one. So do u guys think that tradin my fmf ti4 would be worth th trade? just tell me what you guys think.

Sparks is a really good pipe for any bike. If its in good shape then yes I would trade

TacicalRedneck
11-25-2012, 12:56 PM

did you text me about trading for my tc shorty a long time ago? :D ;)

Thumpin440ex
11-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Sparks over FMF if the Sparks set up is not beat up..

John

crazya**400exer
11-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TacicalRedneck
did you text me about trading for my tc shorty a long time ago? :D ;)

Lol i might have ive been wantin a new pipe for a while now. I was on my way to etown a few days ago and im almost positive i saw your 400 in the back of a truck

TacicalRedneck
11-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Lol i might have ive been wantin a new pipe for a while now. I was on my way to etown a few days ago and im almost positive i saw your 400 in the back of a truck

you probably did- was there a trailer behind it with a rzr?