PDA

View Full Version : White Brother E-Series Spark Arrestor Removal

Skeldaw
11-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Hello guys, I got a 2001 400ex with a white brother e-series on it, I am thinking about removing all the disk and the spark arrestor at the end of the pipe for more sound ( I live in a no-where place so there is almost no one to complain about the sound ). But the thing is that im not sure if that i'll still be able to pop wheelie on 3rd gear, Do i will loose much power since there is less restriction?
Thanks, Sorry for my bad english

on the rocks
11-22-2012, 08:43 PM
That's how the previous owner have my wheeler set up when I first got it. It sounds like a coffie can and has zero back pressure. I couldent get the disks in fast enough. I would not recomend it. I just tuned mine. I think it has 8 or 9 in it at the moment.

If you like to learn things the hard way or just like to tinker its only 6 alen headed bolts. Take them out and see what you think.

DragonGunner
11-23-2012, 05:54 AM
I bought extra disks for mine....then I put a very thin small washer between the disks, still looks spark arrester compliant for the Dunes.

Skeldaw
11-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Okay thanks, I was wondering that because i really like loud pipe but i don't want to buy a new one