PDA

View Full Version : 2012 National Championship Winning R/T Motor

#404's Dad
11-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Up for sale Fresh and Ready to Go Race!!

Built By Haggerty Racing, Tuned and Maintained by Fierce Powersports.

R/T Cylinder, R/T Crank, Ceramic Crank Bearings, Haggerty Intake, V-Force Reeds, R/T Ignition, Hardened and Welded Trans Gears and Ceramic Coated R/T Pipe.

You'll need Carburetor, Clutching, Clutch Cover and Water Pump Assy.

Motor has Fresh Piston in it now, Not been ran since Loretta's. Our motors get new Piston every round of Racing, Trans Fluid Changed every round, No dirty nasty junk here, Very clean well taken care of engine.

Motor has pulled several National Holeshots including Both at Loretta's this year as well as Won a few rounds and placed on the Podium every round other than two this year, Its Fast and its Dependable.

I will include Carb and Clutching information to buyer.

$2500.00 No PayPal

Email me at info@FiercePowersports.com

#404's Dad
11-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Open to Reasonable Offers, no low ball BS I will also consider Trades for Cobra Parts, CR85 05-07 Parts, TRX450R or Similar.

This motor is no slouch by any means, at Loretta's it pulled the Holeshot over a full gate by a few or so quad lengths, At High Point's Up Hill start it also pulled the Holeshot by a Few Lengths or so, , In TT Racing it laid down times as fast as the 2FAST 86cc/90 so is the 2FAST 70 Really faster than a correctly built and tuned R/T???? If so its faster than their very own 2FAST 86cc/90 kit :/

#404's Dad
11-26-2012, 10:24 AM
So so sad that the rumor of a faster cylinder being out just kills the demand for motors that just won national races, guess I'll toss it in with the pop cans for recycle :)

ontargetracing
11-27-2012, 11:51 AM
I could recycle that for you

fomospede
11-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by #404's Dad
So so sad that the rumor of a faster cylinder being out just kills the demand for motors that just won national races, guess I'll toss it in with the pop cans for recycle :)

the difference if any could be lost by just the littlest mis tune or misstep by the pilot
i think your just a little early febuary and this will be gold!

nastynotchback1
11-27-2012, 02:49 PM
I agree.No need to get ill.This motor will sell and someone will be happy with it.I saw it run at several races last year and it's for sure a fast motor.

#404's Dad
12-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Bumpity Bump :cool:

#404's Dad
02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Well after many many tire kickers, this mammer jammer is Sold !!! :D