PDA

View Full Version : Maryland

96300ex
12-11-2001, 11:11 AM
Hey, where are some good places to ride in the Annapolis area and on the eastern shore? My stepbro and his friend went to this one track in Easton but it was like $40 to get in. If I had $40 it would go into my quad;) . That's just too much money. I hear a lot of good things about Budd's Creek from my cousins (they ride Dirt Bikes) How much does it cost there? Anybody Ride on the easter shore? I'd like to hook up with someone who knows where to ride around here.

12-11-2001, 11:50 AM
places to ride in VA, MD, WV (http://www.aylettva.com/track/places2ride.html)
www.enduro.4t.com/riding (http://www.enduro.4t.com/riding.htm)

Those are some good sites about legal riding area's and tracks in the mid-atlantic. Is that Centreville, Virginia your from? I live in Clifton about 2 miles from Centreville. I usually ride around here on private property, and at this place off of route 5 in maryland. I think its fairly close to the eastern shore. You should check it out, there is a small track with berms and whoops, a good jump on the other side of the road, and a couple days worth of trails.

I think the track your talking about isthe Landing MX (http://www.thelandingmx.com/index.htm) in Easton, MD. I haven't been yet but they have seven tracks and if I lived closer i would be getting a membership even if it is expensive.

If you want to ride sometime or need more info. let me know.

Also, what places to you know of, because alot of the areas in Virginia I have been riding at haven been developed so I am kinda short on places to ride unless I drive 45 min.- 1 hour.

96300ex
12-11-2001, 12:11 PM
Nope, Centreville Maryland I don't really know about too many places. There is a big gravel pit about an hour from here that my stepbro goes to but the jumps are rutted out real bad.

12-12-2001, 07:24 AM
The place in S. Md. is on the Maryland atving .com web page . I have not made it there yet . But I have talked to the owner , very nice to talk to & from what he sez it is about 700 acres of trails , tracks right next to Budds Creek. 25.00 a day ,give him a call. Not to many legal places local. D N R has a place on the Eastern shore ( Snow Hill area) . Get a sticker 15.00 a yr. That includes the DNR places in western Md. Afew not so legal places if you don't mind takin a chance;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

4punksdad
12-13-2001, 07:48 PM
you could travel down 301 into virginia & ride near fredericksburg. or go to stafford virginia. or you could load uo & come ride at my place in virginia :)

12-13-2001, 09:10 PM
3punksdad, your pic looks cool!:cool: I hope you will be able to take me up in that offer.:D

4punksdad
12-14-2001, 05:59 PM
heck..its an open invitation..........I will play host to anyone. c'mon down!

wyndzer
12-14-2001, 07:13 PM
My inlaws have a farm off of RT 50 about 10 mles from Salisbury, MD I've taken my 400 a couple times when I visited. If there's any good riding near there, I'll take my bike again when I visit and get together with whoever.