PDA

View Full Version : CVT clutch parts

GetOut&Ride
11-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Out of 50 cvts and now running overrange setup in 90cvt, so have lots of non-overange CVT clutch parts for sale (many still new in package).

For all of you that haven't drank the koolaid that you need $500+ in overrange pieces for your low teen horsepower 50cc legal displacement here's your chance to score some stuff on good price.

Will make a complete list and post here soon, but essentially whatever I still have that is new in package (roller weights, stall springs, etc.) I'll sell for 75% of what you'd find at our suppliers (you know, the two or three websites we all have to go through for new). If it's used but still in good running order then I'll set it at 50% of new.

I have front variators, rear variators, rear 3 shoe clutches (YSN, FRC, etc.), Koso stall springs, Stage 6 roller weights, Athena roller weights (basically 3.0gram up through like 5.6gram), etc.

If you bundle stuff 'American Picker' Frank style (i.e. want a couple stall springs, couple roller different roller weights, etc.) then I'll sharpen my pencil further to make it worth both of our time to pack/ship out.

Hit me on something specific you need/want before I reply with the list of stuff detailed out, or wait until you see the laundry list o' stuff ...