PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Typhoon 140 Modified ATV FOR SALE - IMMACULATE!

techy
11-13-2012, 09:46 PM
I am selling my 9 year old daughters Xtreme Typhoon 140 ATV. It is in excellent condition and runs great! It is very wide and stable and handles great.

This ATV has many modifications including an OGM high performance 140CC 4 speed engine with very low hours. These engines are much more powerful and reliable than the stock engines that come with these quads. The head has been ported and polished with a performance cam installed. It has a full Two Brothers race pipe and silencer, Keihin carb with matched/polished intake, Billet aluminum oil cooler with braided lines and AHM billet covers.

A gusset kit was professionally installed on the swing arm and subframe. It has DRX front shocks with Fox float adjustable rear shock, AC wide peg super light nerf-bars with heal guards, anti-vibe steering stem, Honda 400EX thumb throttle, Scott grips, pro-design tether, Douglass rims with Carlisle tires front and rear with very little wear and a super light and strong hollow rear axle with Billet aluminum rear hubs with adjustable width. The front A-arms are fully adjustable top and bottom with chrome uppers and black powder lowers. It has disk brakes front and rear, braided brake lines and wave rotors up front. This combination makes this quad stop super easy!

This Extreme Typhoon handles like it is on rails and has tons of power. It is very fast, responsive and reliable. It does not foul plugs or bog. It is tuned perfectly and starts easily with one or two kicks. It also has a throttle stop screw to slow it down for beginners.

It is a 4 speed manual transmission but is super easy to learn. First through fourth gear are all up and it shifts easier than any quad I have ever owned. My daughter learned to ride this quad in the matter of minutes.

This quad comes with MANY spare parts that are included. It has a complete spare 140 OGM engine. We got this as the first one was damaged in shipping so they sent another. :), original 125 CC engine, spare pistons, cylinders, cylinder heads, cams, cam chains, cranks, clutches, wire harness, clutch cable, carbs, flywheels (light flywheel also if you want to race), hydraulic clutch (never installed since the cable system is so easy), sprockets front and rear, brake rotors, axle bearing, Air filters, original exhaust and rear shock, gaskets, etc, etc.
I also have the parts to convert this to an electric start. We preferred kick start since it starts so easy and has less wiring. :)

As you can see this quad is like new. My daughter road it mainly in the back yard. We have never raced this quad. We just don't have time to ride it with all of the other sports so it is time to sell.

I am asking $1350.00

Don't miss your chance to get a great deal on an excellent quad that is like new at a fraction of the cost of new.

Pictures can be seen at the following link.
Extreme Typhoon 140 ATV Pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/88449670@N00/sets/72157632005065016/show/)

Please call or text me at 513-300-8759 for questions.

Thank you,

Don

techy
11-14-2012, 09:03 PM
More close up pics added.

techy
11-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Sold thanks for all the interest! I will be selling a couple apex 90s soon for a good deal.

guy310
12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Did I sell you that Typhoon a few years back? Those were great quads. That is a nice one and you have done some very nice stuff to that one. I'm glad someone will continue to enjoy it.